Penguin Solutions/Site Finding

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Re: Penguin Solutions/Site Finding

Post by PabloV8 »

Upon reflection Alex, why would he be filing for bankruptcy?

You only file for bankruptcy if you owe a large amount of money.

Joe Penquin had loads of money - ours!

So cannot get my head around this bankruptcy nonsense, he is taking the Mickey.

He probably worked from home, used a mobile, employed his wife as financial director (some good she has turned out to be) so what expenditure does he have with that?

He has ripped us off, simple as that!

I agree with you he must pay the price.
pjo
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: google

Post by pjo »

PabloV8 wrote: If I get to find out his full name (working on that)...
https://www.facebook.com/weaver.g.baker?fref=ts
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by PabloV8 »

Cheers pjo

I do not use Facebook so will pass the information on to web designers etc
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by PabloV8 »

I wonder if Joe has told his new employers that he is a bankrupt - would love to know name of his employers!
alexlg
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: Hampshire
Machines Used: none yet! (I want to be an operator)
Referred by?: I googled 'tubz vending'

Post by alexlg »

PabloV8 wrote:when did he say that he had filed for bankruptcyPablo
Two days ago, i.e. 26 June, so I think the deed had been done by then.

I called Companies House, this morning, and he hasn't filed any paperwork re liquidation but has two weeks to do so. Tbh I think he was just trying to scare me off. If this is really the path he's chosen its an expensive and foolish one. If I were him… well I'd have been looking at Wonga.com by now. Sure, not a cheap option either but at least he'll keep his credit rating and not get a CCJ on his records. btw he also told me " I have had to take a full time job to make ends meat [sic] for my family" so at least a pay-day loan is an option for him. Unlike me, who's cash he's taken.
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by PabloV8 »

I do not think that Joe Penquin has any idea of what will happen in the very near future!

You are better placed than me in so much that at least you have had limited dialogue with this trickster, he has never at any point tried to contact me and looking at all the posts it looks like I was the largest benefactor to Joes holiday plans.

I shall not in any way plead with him for the money, in fact if he is so desperate he could always ask me for some more. But what I shall invest is in some skills from a third party who will ensure that his name is on the net. It looks like he has been very unlucky in business so he deserves a chance to have a web site that highlights his skills to others.

It will even have a link to companies house - does he care nah! But he might if he starts looking for a job in the future or wants to set up a company again that trades with others. No skin off my nose Joe, like I said if you need a couple of quid for a coffee let me know, I will genuinely give it to you.

Enjoy!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

PabloV8 wrote:Obviously by looking after you he has got a good endorsement.

Everyone else is paying the price.

Listening to everyone else's complaints on the forum and we have many, would suggest that he has targeted the correct people to entice business from other quarters.

What he has done is totally wrong and you should be supporting that especially since everyone uses this forum collectively as a point of contact and for sound advice.
You are making assumptions here I am not helping people , please do not tell me what you presume I am dong about this. Are you saying this is my fault ? Where did I say I don't support the people who are owed money?

Yes people do come here for sound advice, and I am glad you benefit from using the site . However please don't be too quick to point the finger of blame at me if 1 member out of over 600 owes people some money. I commented on my service received from Jo, same as if I am unhappy about someone I post that too.

I'm not mystic meg unfortunately and so cannot see into the future.

Matt
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by PabloV8 »

Look Matt,

No one is pointing the finger of blame at you - only Joe is the guilty party here!

You need to read the post carefully, I suggested he saw an opportunity to use you as site admin and then quickly found you sites as a means to get what he was really after, all of the site members/users.

See him for what he obviously is. Look at how many companies he has registered, look at who he has worked for previously and a whole pattern emerges.

Am I bitter, not at all. I see it as a lesson learnt for a couple of hundred £s, could have been much worse and has made me realise that I should not be so trusting!

Only deal with the best is now my motto!

But like other posters I do not think he should get away with it. He is like Squarez, he will do it again!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Telling me I should support the group is pointing the finger in my book.

You don't know what I am doing to try and assist in this matter.

What other companies has jo registered before this?

And he worked for fuel card services before this episode.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

If you paid by Visa Debit card use little known Visa Chargeback scheme. Ask for form to complete. This has to be completed 90 days from day monies were paid.

I am surprised that you didn't pay by credit card as this would have protected your cash. Also sorry but you really should only pay on completion, with someone you haven't had dealings with before. We all need to look out for each other but there has to be a degree of personal responsibility as it's your business you're protecting. God this sounds pompous but just trying to put my view out there.