Saving Money against the pumps

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
dieselmanuk
Area Covered: uk
Machines Used: none
Referred by?: matt slater

Saving Money against the pumps

Post by dieselmanuk »

As a Coin Operated Forum member, you can enjoy preferential pricing on fuel cards from a leading independent fuel card agent, The Fuelcard People, and start making savings of up to 7p per litre on diesel and petrol, and up to 15p per litre at motorway pumps.

Alongside real fuel savings, you also can enjoy great customer service, with a dedicated account manager and free online account management, backed up by market leading security. A lot of benefits? There could be more, depending upon which card you pick. Yes, you have a choice, and nobody offers a wider range than The Fuelcard People. It is another reason for the Coin Operated Group naming The Fuelcard People as their exclusive fuel card partner as they can give truly impartial advice on the best option to meet your needs.

If you are using a fuel card it's worth noting that not all fuel card companies are the same. With The Fuelcard People, you can enjoy real fuel cost savings, with free credit and reduced administration, backed by personal service and security.

The Fuelcard People offer a wide range of cards valid at over 7000 locations, including BP, Shell, Esso and Texaco pumps, as well as at Tesco, Morrisons and The Co-operative supermarket filling stations, and the Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels networks.

When you fill up, you can ignore the price shown on the pump – you will be notified of your weekly price in advance, so you know exactly what you will be paying before you refuel. Even better, you do not have to pay for the fuel there and then, with up to two weeks’ interest free credit*.

To start enjoying your savings, service and security benefits, call Myself, your dedicated Coin Operated Group account manager on 0844 870 9586; or visit http://www.discountfuelcards.co.uk where you can find out how much your business could save.

I will ask you about your business, quickly work out which fuel card offers the best solution for your particular needs, and complete the application all in one phone call. Before you know it, you will be benefiting from significantly reduced fuel costs, and all the other advantages just waiting for your call.dieselmanuk
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Re: Saving Money against the pumps

Post by Rossi fan »

Asda are cheaper I am afraid, so not suitable for me.

Cheers,

Paul
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Really Paul?
I find that ASDA have some unmanned forecourts where the fuel is even cheaper than the manned ones!
You have to use chip and pin, of course.
Is this the case "dieselmanuk" ? are ASDA really Cheaper???
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

FlintVending wrote:Really Paul?
I find that ASDA have some unmanned forecourts where the fuel is even cheaper than the manned ones!
You have to use chip and pin, of course.
Is this the case "dieselmanuk" ? are ASDA really Cheaper???
Hi Nigel,

It could be just in my area, as we have the refinery almost next door in Grimsby. Perhaps their prices are higher elsewhere, due to additional haulage costs. When I had a Key Fuels card, I only ever used it when out of my area, as Asda was always cheaper.

Cheers,

Paul
dieselmanuk

Post by dieselmanuk »

Hi all

Firstly i would like to say that asdas fuel is the cheapest fuel in the uk in some parts of the uk , compared to the likes of shell or esso but the quality of the diesel at super markets is really poor in relation to bp , shell , esso , texaco. For example shell or bp fuel state that it gives you 3% more mpg , longer engine life at the same price as asdas fuel.
My price per litre is worked out on the commodites market and we buy 15.4 million litres overall on a weekly basis.
So if you want to take up this super offer of a free fuel card with no management fees , monthly fees , non usage fees and no contract, and saving against the fore courts of up to 7ppl and motorway sites of up to 15ppl.

To speak with myself direct and find out more please call 01227818190

Joe
pjo
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: google

Post by pjo »

What will you say, if I'll tell you that the fuel in Asda pump is identical to the one in BP, Shell, Texaco and any other? Asda buys the fuel daily, from the supplier that has the best price in that day, so everyday there is different supplier, if not several suppliers for the different parts of the country.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Guys, Im not on a commission before you say anything,. But have been using fuel cards for few years now and for me it is the convenience which is the best part of these cards. No more receipt hunting etc forgetting to put receipts in the book etc. Worth a look honestly. Just my opinion. :wave: 1 lost receipt for a tanks worth of fuel and its big oops. :nono: emails every couple of weeks with full online backup. Does it for me :D
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
sweetsaremylife
Referred by?: Google

Post by sweetsaremylife »

Agree with PJO. There is no difference in the quality as the supermarkets buy it direct from the oil companies. It's cheaper to encourage drivers into the supermarkets. Some supermarket stations even operate at a loss for this reason
dieselmanuk

Post by dieselmanuk »

Hi Guys
If i can save you money against the pumps, make your life less stressfull by cutting down on admin time which in hindsight is worth thousands over the course of the year, At the end of the day its a service i provide you , no fees to pay , no non usage charge , cheaper rate of fuel against your local pump , no contracts , there is no catch and your only ever going to pay for the fuel you consume

Many thanks
Joe