Profitable West London Vending run for sale

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
hotnutsvending
Referred by?: Google

Profitable West London Vending run for sale

Post by hotnutsvending »

Profitable Vending run for sale West London, 19 Self Automated Hotnuts Vending machines all which are currently sited in busy pubs. Either run as is or grow this into a full time venture. This was my intention but my Entrepeneur Visa was not approved and I must return back to my home country, hence the low sale price.
I placed these machines within 2 weeks of receiving them, the pubs love them as they deliver generous warm cups of fresh nuts. The machines are fully self automated so can sit away from the bar top.
T/o is steady and in continuous growth, currently over £1900 per month.
Profit after cost of nuts/cups/pubs commission currently over £1100 per month.
This vending run takes me 1.5 days per week to manage. It's priced to sell at £18k, see 100% return on your investment within 18 months. Selling all 19 machines together, please don't ask to buy individual machines. Thanks, Kind Regards, Chris 07429501872
Aussie Dreamer
Referred by?: Googled

Re: Profitable West London Vending run for sale

Post by Aussie Dreamer »

Sorry to learn you e got to leave UK. Good luck with your Nutty Vending Machine Sale & Bright Blessings for your future plans.

Noticed this is an old post; so did you sell all your machines & for the asking price?
Are you planning to continue with vending machines & in your opinion: would you recommend it to others. Email me (C below) your response. As a newbie to the vending business I'm trying to learn and research this industry; so any advice appreciated.

Curious where / which area in West London your machines are located! How much % commission do you pay the establishment owner housing your machines?

I'd have liked the opportunity to have purchased it all from you....as buying a successful - ready established Vending Business and area would have be ideal for us newbies. Nuts sounds like a popular vending machine; I bet the smell delicious too! Damn what a shame for us that we miss out on your great Turn-Key / start up deal!
Huge wishes for your future from this Aussie who's living in USA these past 12.1/2 years and looking fwd to living in London soon.

Sadly I'll miss out on obtaining your opportunity; however, would be interested in learning where I can obtain my own peanut machines and supplies - for when we do relocate? I'd appreciate any information you'd share - Email: sandy.c@comcast.net
Last edited by Aussie Dreamer on January 8th, 2014, 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Lol, a bit too obvious I think..
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Obviously not!
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

try www.419eater.com its very funny!
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I watched a program on a couple of guys doing that. Very funny, they get the scammers to dress up in costumes to prove they are genuine. Eight Nigerian scammers dressed as Snow White and the seven dwarfs was a classic :-)
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com