Hello from Spain!

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
KINDERBALL
Referred by?: Kings Leisure and Vending Services

Hello from Spain!

Post by KINDERBALL »

Good morning. Some of you have already got an e-mail from me and you will probably find it boring to read the same again. Sorry about that. I just want to introduce our company in a appropiate way.
My name is Laura and I am Juan Reinaldo's assistant. He is Kinderball's Managing Director but he doesn't speak English at all and I will be the one to represent him here at this forum.
We manufacture mainly toy/toy + candy capsules, bouncy ball, nuts, gumball vendors, together with stands. We do also have a Multiproduct machine suitable for vending several types of products as far as they fit a self-made 8x2x2 box; it is handled in a similar way to Salysol's machine, but you use it to vend 4 types of products as for example USB, pens, lighters, chewing gum, cigarette paper, key rings...
We are based in Málaga, Spain.
Our products are recognized throughout Europe as top quality. Our quality is proven and continues being backed by the end user day after day. Our company started in 1990 in Marbella, Spain, occupying an important position in the vending machine industry, position reached thanks to the great innovation achieved by the manufacturing of the Giant Super ball vendor and the 100 mm ball. We were the first in the world to launch these products developed in our R & D, being a great boost for all companies in the sector, which saw their profits increased.
Then came other vending machines, as Caprichito or 90 mm ball's vendors, and the entire range achieved with our greatest effort. Every time we have developed a new model, we have not offered it for sale until it has passed all tests for our customers not to encounter any malfunction and for them to continue relying on us every time we launch a new product.
Since we are manufacturers, we prefer large volume sales to distributors, but obviously lone operators are welcome too. As the Spanish market has stagnated, I am looking for dealers outside my country, to try to refresh and expand my business.
All our machines and each of its components are developed and manufactured in-house, because we have front line workshops for producing both metal and plastic. Therefore, we have all the necessary spare parts and supplies. In my opinion, that's very important because, in this market, many times people buy cheaper machines but they are unable to find the parts they need to repair it, then being forced to getting rid of it and buying a new one, thus being more expensive at the end.
Our machines will always give the desired performance. We have a wide range where it's hard not to find what you need for your business. You can trust our experience.
And well, I think that's it. Hope my introduction hasn't appeared to be too much tedious!!!
Feel free to make any comment.
By the way, if any of you are attending Eag Exhibition this week, you can meet there my boss Juan, who will kindly show you our range.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Hello from Spain!

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Hi

Welcome to the forum, prob best not to send private messages to members selling , but you are welcome to post on the forum and get involved. Had a quick look at your stall today at the exhibition and your stuff looks nice . Could you give me a call sometime when you get a minute or send me a message to info@coinoperatedgroup.com
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
david@naughtyvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: National & European
Machines Used: Washroom Electomechanical & Electronic
Referred by?: Matt Slater

Post by david@naughtyvend »

Hola Laura,

Su negocio muy similar a la de Alonso y Youshka quién vender una parte de nuestra gama de sus oficinas en La Aldeas de San Nicolás de sonido. El también tienen un almacén en Sevilla, ¿sabe de ellos ...?

Somos fabricantes de varios productos de vending baño y se lanza un nuevo diseño de máquina mecánica de alta capacidad en el año 2013 ideal para el mercado español y la más pequeña área tradicionalmente WC encontrado en los bares. ¿Sería ésta una zona en la que le gustaría considerar que actúa como distribuidor por nosotros en la Costa del Sol? Envíame un mensaje privado a discutir más a fondo.

Buena suerte con la expansión de su negocio.

Dave.
Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

Coin Operated Group wrote:Hi

Welcome to the forum, prob best not to send private messages to members selling , but you are welcome to post on the forum and get involved. Had a quick look at your stall today at the exhibition and your stuff looks nice . Could you give me a call sometime when you get a minute or send me a message to info@coinoperatedgroup.com

they didnt to be fair matt, they got email addreses from somewhere? i pointed them to forum

Ade
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Yeh they emailed me no probs
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com