Simon Katz from SK Group ( Tomy Vending)

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Simon Katz from SK Group ( Tomy Vending)

Post by dorsetvending »

Evening,

Just had an interesting chat with Simon. He is a new member here and has recently bought £1.5 million worth of Tomy capsules and has taken on the Tomy Vending business. He is interested in supplying small and large operators. They have some nice deals on that may be attractive to other operators. 65mm PU balls at 20p for instance. Think Simon will reply to this post shortly.
Ade
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Re: Simon Katz from SK Group ( Tomy Vending)

Post by Ade »

i keep getting emails off him, didnt know who he was or how he got my email lol. prob is he wants to sell bulk and i mean bulk

Ade
Tomyvending
Referred by?: Web

Re: Simon Katz from SK Group ( Tomy Vending)

Post by Tomyvending »

Good afternoon,

Gavin, firstly, thank you for your time last night, as explained, we are a new company who recently purchased a very large clearance deal from Tomy - since the beginning of the year - we have been very pro-active in marketing and getting not only our name and product offers out there - setting up new customers and also securing new suppliers world wide - we are also currently setting up http://www.tomyvending.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Currently under construction) so that independent distributors and operators can get there hands on Tomy Licensed Vending Products.

In the past - I understand that Tomy licensed vending product had always been offered and certainly operated through Tomys national accounts - simply what we have managed to achieve is that when a new license becomes available - all customers can now have access to it, rather than independents waiting three to six months before being able to buy it - and therefore loosing both business and the customer product demand.

Other than the fantastic clearance deals we get offered & supply - and this isn’t just Tomy Product - we are working with a few of the Worlds Largest Manufacturers and Distributors for Vending products - so I strongly suggest that anyone who is interested in joining our weekly special product offers - sign up - its free - we just need your e-mail and contact details.

With regards to order values - were happy to send out orders from as little as £250.00 plus VAT & Delivery - yes we are certainly structured for Large Vending Operators - however we are extremely keen to build up our independent side.

Anyone wishing to speak to me directly - kindly contact me on 01302 366280 or e-mail me directly on sk@skgroup.co

Clearance stock is now available on a first come first served basis - from Gacha Balls to Vending Capsules – I look forward to hearing from you all shortly

Kind regards

Simon Katz
Director of Sk Group