parts and machines

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
jsl vending
Referred by?: internet

parts and machines

Post by jsl vending »

Hi everyone have registered on the vending forum as have recently bought a container with various machines and parts i am new to this and was going to site some of the machines but not sure i have the time so most of items will be for sale and depending on interst and sales possibly another container.

hope i get this info right, but have condom machines, breath spray machines, beaver machines and parts availabe, some toy capsule machines and parts, and lots of parts for bandia machines including coin mechs and locks also lots of locks for other machines including tower machines and condom machines and fruit machines,all new

KEYS also lots of various keys, so if you lost a key let me know number i may have it. i cant say how long will have this stock etc but if you have any questions please email me with as much info as i may not fully understand at jslvending@live.co.uk i have also set up a small website with some pics and prices etc open to offers ;)

i am busy with my job so please allow a day for reply, usually check my emails every day so will reply as soon as i can

many thanks
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: parts and machines

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Some pictures would be good :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com