paulb
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: North West, Cheshire
Referred by?: google

Hello

Post by paulb »

Hi Everyone,
Another newbie here my name is Paul and im looking to start a small vending company in Cheshire as an additional source of income.

Ive been looking at a number of options pringles, tubz vending and snack cans but after reading everyones posts I think ill go alone and stay out of a franchise and just start small with a couple of machines from ebay.

From reading the posts it sounds like a really friendly forum and im happy to be part of it. :D

Thanks
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Hello

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum.

Franchises?? (vending packages :thumbup: ) are not all doom and gloom and I believe sometimes they are good to help get your foot on the ladder even if you try a 5 package with one of the suppliers especially if you have little or no experience in vending. Its a relatively cheap way to get started and you dont have to site find (if thats not your thing) I just think you need to be a bit more demanding when you take out a package explaining exactly what areas, sites etc that you will only accept and then make sure you get some form of written agreement or even better hold back payment and stagger it until all of your machines are succesfully sited to your liking. :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
paulb
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: North West, Cheshire
Referred by?: google

Post by paulb »

Cheers Matt,

Thanks you make some sense, I hadn't really figured out how much hassle it would be trying to site something (theres only so many friends and family i can enlist the help from), im not the worlds best salesman at the best of time either.

Ive spent some time today looking at the tubz vending website which seems pretty reasonable, I might make an inquiry with them for some more details.

Cheers
Paul
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Dont forget there are also site finders on here who can find sites for you if you ever wish to expand or site a few independantly. :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

National Vending wrote:Dont forget there are also site finders on here who can find sites for you if you ever wish to expand or site a few independantly. :thumbup:
That seems to depend on where you are Matt. I was offered help after my operation, but when I tried to contact Dave, I never got through. I pm'd him with my mobile, but he did not call, so I assumed that he did not want to travel up to the north.

Thanks,

Paul :thumbdown: