Hello from Tilly-Miss

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
golfball@tillymiss
Area Covered: Berkshire
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: kris

Re: Hello from Tilly-Miss

Post by golfball@tillymiss »

Making me laugh with tears rolling ! your all very welcome to slate the idea we are well used to sarcastic remarks as we have been doing this for a good few years, I am very happy with the returns from the machines and the amount of golf balls we sell and i have the money back on my initial outlay so happy days.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

I agree that the idea is good and I too see potential but not at 60p a ball. Investing in a machine and stand (new) with a 20p mark up after commision sees my investment break even at 1250 sales which on my average turnover of stock equates to 2 years whichs means it is not a viable option and as Dragons Den has been quoted.......................IM OUT

I understand why you are seeing a return because your only outlay is the pots, you would need to sell the balls to us for 30p each (in pots) to make it a viable option.

I wish you well in your venture and no doubt you will return a good living but its pointless pitching on here quoting the figures you have.

Good luck

Steve
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

golfball@tillymiss

Steve
Thank you for your comments and wishes, 35p and you can have a deal, this allows something in return for us all.
30p without pots sent loose direct to your door is a good turn on your return.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Sounds good to me and a potential in with different sites. I am going away for a week but will hit a couple of golf clubs upon my return and gauge feedback.

Many thanks

Steve
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

golfball@tillymiss wrote:Making me laugh with tears rolling ! your all very welcome to slate the idea we are well used to sarcastic remarks as we have been doing this for a good few years, I am very happy with the returns from the machines and the amount of golf balls we sell and i have the money back on my initial outlay so happy days.
They werent all sarcastic remarks? just commenting about prices.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Hi my name is Noel and thanks for coming to the den.
You've gone from 60p to 35p per ball in just a few posts.
Clearly you know nothing about your own figures or marketing either so......I'm OUT.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

FlintVending wrote:Hold on, i can see some potential here!
If you can get the dog to produce a litter of pups and then train them to be as well honed "golf ball retrievers" as there mother you could then Franchise the Pups out and start a nationwide network for tilly- miss providing a "ball in excellant condition washed to the highest standard" for decerning golfers nationwide.
That's hilarious Nigel. :rofl:

AND........our customs officers shook every ball cos as an idea it's ludicrous, so understandably they were looking for the real reason for importing 4000 used but washed golf balls.I'm sure they were thinking DRUGS.....we're a bit funny like that here.

And please tell me how a golf ball and a sweet pot is the " perfect combination " for concentrating on that vital shot lol
golfball@tillymiss

Charge what you want for anything these days just as the rest of people do in business,sadly i do understand facts and figures and have many years merchandising experience, I wonder if your from Ireland?? and your brain is addled from to much chocolate sauce? keep taking the pills you might become funny one day.
golfball@tillymiss

National Vending wrote:
golfball@tillymiss wrote:Making me laugh with tears rolling ! your all very welcome to slate the idea we are well used to sarcastic remarks as we have been doing this for a good few years, I am very happy with the returns from the machines and the amount of golf balls we sell and i have the money back on my initial outlay so happy days.
They werent all sarcastic remarks? just commenting about prices.
Thank You
golfball@tillymiss

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
FlintVending wrote:Hold on, i can see some potential here!
If you can get the dog to produce a litter of pups and then train them to be as well honed "golf ball retrievers" as there mother you could then Franchise the Pups out and start a nationwide network for tilly- miss providing a "ball in excellant condition washed to the highest standard" for decerning golfers nationwide.
That's hilarious Nigel. :rofl:

AND........our customs officers shook every ball cos as an idea it's ludicrous, so understandably they were looking for the real reason for importing 4000 used but washed golf balls.I'm sure they were thinking DRUGS.....we're a bit funny like that here.

And please tell me how a golf ball and a sweet pot is the " perfect combination " for concentrating on that vital shot lol
You should stop writing stories because your not very good at it !!