Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
golfball@tillymiss
Area Covered: Berkshire
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: kris

Hello from Tilly-Miss

Post by golfball@tillymiss »

Hello Vendors
Just to say thank you to Kris at tubz vending for letting me know about the site and thank you to Paul at Salysol for providing me with excellant machines which are doing very nicely thank you.
Tilly-Miss provide a range of "golf balls in the can" that vend in the Tower Machines and are going far better than ever imagined.
Should any operator require washed and cleaned golf balls please get in touch we have 1000s to choose from http://www.tilly-missgolf.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mix and match with various sweet pots make very good returns.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Hello from Tilly-Miss

Post by Snackmore »

Do you sell them second hand balls at £1 then? What commision do you pay and what do you charge for balls? Excellent idea by the way I have a few clubs near me and would be interested to know all about it. Thanks
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

I confess, I know nothing about golf, but do people really buy a golf ball from a minican vendor. I assume that they do, or you would not be posting, so can you provide details of the types of site you have tried this in and the amount sold per week + the profit made on each sale.

thanks,

Paul
golfball@tillymiss

Every golf ball washed by hand in our own cleaning formula,we sell to all areas of the uk and ireland by the 1000s
Good selling item with very good return, Ideal xmas present and a great gift for all golfers.
We supply you direct with an excellant golf ball (no cuts or damage) presented in clear plastic pots bearing the picture of the golf ball dog tilly-miss in various poses, these are great trinkett sellers and returns are great.
We can supply any amount of golf balls you require at very good prices, we only supply top selling name brand balls in perfect condition.
Tilly-Missgolf is the registered trade-mark of the one and only golf ball dog supplying golfers with top quality golf balls at a near fraction of the shop price, are you aware of golf ball prices in the golf outlet stores....
ProV Ball....anything from £12x3....we can sell in machines at £1 everyday 365 days along with these other brands...saving the golfer £££s
Calloway....£8/9x3...could you afford to loose £9 on a round of golf? because all golfers loose between 2/3
balls during a round.
We do supply pubs & clubs with golf ball or mixed vend machines,the sweet line and ball offers the golfer a great choice at low money in these hard times, our web pages also show the true number of visitors who make regular purchases from tilly-miss.
We are offering a new concept to a wide range of vending operators who are looking to make excellant return on there outlay.
Tilly-Miss has featured in "Todays Golfer Magazine" with a 4 page spread, we have also featured in the National Press "The Sun and Daily Mail" we also featured live on Talksport & Radio5 Live giving interviews on the golf ball dog and a recent feature direct from America to appear in a US Magazine for golfers which lasted 45 minutes on live talkback across the states.
Checkout the golf ball dog : http://www.tillythegolfballretrieverdog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by golfball@tillymiss on October 15th, 2011, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

OK but how much???
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

golfball@tillymiss

60p per ball, minimum order would be 50 sent through ROYAL MAIL tracker service which we send you a tracker ID so you can check progress of your order.
Each ball will be in excellant condition washed to the highest standard.

Thank You for your interest.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

I thought the Tilly-miss post was a wind up?
Can you really base a business on a dog retrieving golf balls, seems all a bit sensationalist to me?
Obviously, it makes good newspaper stories but is there any money in such a niche market, what happens when the dog dies?? :thumbdown:

The whole Business model seems to be based on the dog?

Seriously, you should go on Dragons Den with it, I guarantee you two things -

1. You would be laughed off with no hope of investment!
2. Your pitch would be one of the most quirky and entertaining ever seen on DD!

Forget vending, Think TV stardome. :thumbup:
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by FlintVending »

golfball@tillymiss wrote:60p per ball, minimum order would be 50 sent through ROYAL MAIL tracker service which we send you a tracker ID so you can check progress of your order.
Each ball will be in excellant condition washed to the highest standard.

Thank You for your interest.
60p a ball !
sorry I dont mean to offend but this one has got me giggling!
Are you for real?
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by FlintVending »

Hold on, i can see some potential here!
If you can get the dog to produce a litter of pups and then train them to be as well honed "golf ball retrievers" as there mother you could then Franchise the Pups out and start a nationwide network for tilly- miss providing a "ball in excellant condition washed to the highest standard" for decerning golfers nationwide.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

60p per ball plus 20% commision 20p profit per sale? I dont think many people are going to sustitute a line that they make double the profit on to put golf balls in. You need to lower your price to make it a viable option for operators on here.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com