Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Vending Machines Manchester

Post by Snackmore »

Bloody hell thats out of my market, it might be the Rolls Royce but far too expensive for snack vending
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

sprouty
Area Covered: Greater Manchester
Referred by?: slater

Post by sprouty »

Hi Nicole good luck with them but when you are looking at Westomatic Snack Machines at around a third of the price your market looks limited
evoshop24
Area Covered: UK
Machines Used: Magex srl
Referred by?: internet

Post by evoshop24 »

They are not cheap, they are armoured, weatherproof and anti vandal, and you can sell high margin products in them such as readymade foods on the go, sandwiches etc fabulous at train stations for example where you could buy your daily staples such as milk, bread, cheese, bacon before you go home.. they change the face of what you can sell from a vending machine, the business case works very well in Europe. A double milk machine at the end of a famers field turnover 200,000 Euro a year, machines ROI less than a year.

On finance a double machine one refrigerated and one ambient that could sell mobile phone accessories for example is roughly £512 per month depending on your financial status.

So it is all down to where your concession is to place the machine and what products you put in it. Also the breakdown of these machines is rare..

Ps. The guy who brought the GHD straighteners to the market in the UK was told he was crazy as they are double the price of anything else on the market, today nearly every woman in Britain owns a pair, why because they work and do the job better than anyone else :-)

Kind Regards
Nicole
sprouty
Area Covered: Greater Manchester
Referred by?: slater

Post by sprouty »

Hi Nicole i think you are looking more at end user rather than the trade which is where we are at here. There would not be enough ROI to purchase a machine like this. Looks like a good piece of kit but would need high volume sites to make a profit. Good luck with them they look great :thumbup:
evoshop24
Area Covered: UK
Machines Used: Magex srl
Referred by?: internet

Post by evoshop24 »

Hi Sprouty

You are right, I am speaking to a lot of end users, this concept is new to them haha I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. For example if I get a great spot to put a machine in a high footfall area I have contacts with major retailers & want to put them together. Like all New expensive products they take time to move & prove themselves.

I have a machine if anyone is interested to come and see it for themselves just get in touch.. info@e247shop.co.uk

Regards

Nicole Turner