new member from the south

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
sweet success
Area Covered: plymouth
Machines Used: tubztowers
Referred by?: glenn/devonvendings

Re: new member from the south

Post by sweet success »

hi ben,yes go down the site finding route..but have a wee look at the sites first before you commit your self matey ie check to see if another operator is in the site as can and will cause sweety wars he he..also as regards sites you seen with no towers ! use your head matey must be a good reason no ones in already!!!!! trust me ben no such thing as a free lunch ...ive got some great sites and have a good laugh with the site owners and have had some great tip offs regards new sites !!! i be growing my round soon 200+and employing my son as ive got other int to manage good luck on your venture ben main thing is use your head before you commit your self..ttfn
green army
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: online

Post by green army »

Thanks all for your comments and advice!!! :thumbup:

Had some really good converations today with some really good guys!!! thank you..

Cant wait till the venders are here now and get things up and running, would be a bonus if they made some money too...lol

Thanks for the advice too SweetSuccess, You have my word that the first thing i do is check no other venders are in operation on the site,(i wouldnt like to be poached myself). and i can see the problems it will make for every !....

I lookfoward to working along side you....
Thanks
Ben
sweet success

Post by sweet success »

hi BEN,if you decide that the tower vendings not for you i be interested in buying them off you !!!give it a go matey first ....the biggest problem starting up is cash flow,getting stock etc..keep me in mind sweet success !!!! ive got new sites in saltash/callington/tavistock that i need to place towers have signed deals with sites...
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

sweet success wrote:hi BEN,if you decide that the tower vendings not for you i be interested in buying them off you !!!give it a go matey first ....the biggest problem starting up is cash flow,getting stock etc..keep me in mind sweet success !!!! ive got new sites in saltash/callington/tavistock that i need to place towers have signed deals with sites...
How can you sign a deal and not have towers in? I would have thought the minute contract is signed with a venue machine would be in next day, I know my customers wouldnt be happy to sit & wait. :blahblah:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
sweet success

Post by sweet success »

my new venues have been requested by contacts .sites contacted me for towers and are happy to sit back, i provide a good service to all my sites no complaints as o yet .as for contracts that i have this gives me sole rites to the sites the owners are happy to sigh and wait for me to install and i didnt have to pay for these sites !!!!!! im a easy going,and dont need to push for sites etc if the sites didnt want my service they could have contacted other operators from devon/cornwall area slowly catch the monkey as they say,kris from tubz vending knows me and he will tell you the same i dont shoot the s--t!!! .thanks for your comment matt...
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

have to be careful with contracts, if self written - often not enforceable, landlords move on, etc. the cost of pursuing the legal route if contract broken is excessive for the sake of a sweet tower site. Not a criticism just an observation.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

sweet success wrote:my new venues have been requested by contacts .sites contacted me for towers and are happy to sit back, i provide a good service to all my sites no complaints as o yet .as for contracts that i have this gives me sole rites to the sites the owners are happy to sigh and wait for me to install and i didnt have to pay for these sites !!!!!! im a easy going,and dont need to push for sites etc if the sites didnt want my service they could have contacted other operators from devon/cornwall area slowly catch the monkey as they say,kris from tubz vending knows me and he will tell you the same i dont shoot the s--t!!! .thanks for your comment matt...
No probs. Comments are what the forums all about. ;)
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
green army
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: online

Post by green army »

sweet success wrote:hi BEN,if you decide that the tower vendings not for you i be interested in buying them off you !!!give it a go matey first ....the biggest problem starting up is cash flow,getting stock etc..keep me in mind sweet success !!!! ive got new sites in saltash/callington/tavistock that i need to place towers have signed deals with sites...

Hi Sweet fix,

Thanks for the offer but ive only just got them..lol…

Don’t think I’ll have a problem with stock ect as I will make sure I have enough to last….and have lots of storage space.
As regards to cash flow shouldn’t be a problem as there is myself and another “investor” who is semi-retired with lots of time on his hands.
That’s good that you have more sites ready and that they will wait for you too,
There are plenty of second hand venders on eBay ect you may be able to get a deal there or I’m sure some 1 on here can sell you some
If it all goes **** up then I will call you…lol…
regards
Ben….
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Post by glennborthwick »

not sure ive said anything mate
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin