david@naughtyvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: National & European
Machines Used: Washroom Electomechanical & Electronic
Referred by?: Matt Slater

Re: Firestar - intro - referred by Gavin Borthwick

Post by david@naughtyvend »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:One machine in a single site does not constitute a trial and especially when you now agree that it was the wrong type of site. And to say that clubs might do better but the oppurtunity becomes limited is hogwash. Limited does not mean not viable. Am I the only one seeing thru this ??????
Absoluetly Noel...

It wasn't a full trial though, it was just satisfying a curiosity to give some substance to what was an opinion. The vendor and I had previous dialogue - had the sales been stronger I would have went to a full trial done right but there are too many factors against the product, one of which is the wholesale price and retail price margin (£1 RRP), the vendor and I are in agreement on this. Trouble is this needs to be £1.50 - £2.00 and the product doesn't look to have that value (percieved value) and is into Red Bull territory at that money, a full trial I think would only go to further evidence what we observed. Why not give it a go yourself and do a full structured trial and let us know how you got on?

There's a load of mights, maybes and other what if statements in here granted but the site chosen was for a reason, that it would be indicative. Making allowances for all points made (which nobody disputes) the likelihood of sales increasing so much that it becomes worthwhile seems unlikely.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Re: Firestar - intro - referred by Gavin Borthwick

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

What is the who;esale price?