Looking to start

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Re: Looking to start

Post by iVend »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:Hi Charly. We have second hand and new machines available. Our next delivery of 200 Clenportes arrive here at the end of next week. We do the site finding for only £10 and we have a very wide variety (25 sweet and 4 savoury) of product lines. We wont tie you to any contracts and will help your business to grow as quickly or slowly as you wish it to. Before you make a decision on who to use, take advice from the other vendors on here and look around at all the posts and form your own opinion. If you want any free advice, please give me a call on 02920 889979 and take a look at http://www.hurleysfoods.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Many thanks, Paul.
Thanks for the advice Paul. I do try my best to take advice from everyone and I do really appreciate what everyone has to say. To become member of this forum before I started off was one of the best decisions I have made for a very long time! :thumbup:

I will give you a call some time.
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Re: Looking to start

Post by iVend »

Centurion wrote:
Hi Charly.We've been trading with Hurleys for some time now,prices are very good,service good to.
Hope this helps. Regards Alan. :thumbup:
Thanks Alan, yes it sounds like they are quite good.