Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Advertising

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi Matt. Paul here from Hurleys foods. Many thanks for opening the forum up. I hope it doesnt cause any problems and everyone can now ask questions and receive responses in the way that you intend them too.
Please would you let me know the proceedure for placing an advert similar to that of Sweetfix and how I go about letting vendors know what we have to offer and when we change prices etc. I want to make sure that I do it in the correct way and dont act contrary to the rules of the forum.

Many thanks, Paul.

P.S. Please would you remove the YUM YUM man, it reminds me of a bad time and I will submit a Hurleys logo to replace it when I get the chance. Thanks.
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Re: Advertising

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi Paul,

I am really pleased that the forum is now open to all and that you have registered. I would like to see your banner on here alongside any other companies that wish to inform operators about their products and services. Having multiple adverts can only benefit operators and companies alike.

Kind regards,

Paul :thumbup:
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:Hi Matt. Paul here from Hurleys foods. Many thanks for opening the forum up. I hope it doesnt cause any problems and everyone can now ask questions and receive responses in the way that you intend them too.
Please would you let me know the proceedure for placing an advert similar to that of Sweetfix and how I go about letting vendors know what we have to offer and when we change prices etc. I want to make sure that I do it in the correct way and dont act contrary to the rules of the forum.

Many thanks, Paul.

P.S. Please would you remove the YUM YUM man, it reminds me of a bad time and I will submit a Hurleys logo to replace it when I get the chance. Thanks.
Hi Paul,

Hi Paul,

Forward us a picture and Im sure Daz will change it for you, regards advertising give me a call to discuss.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Hi Matt,

Can you also let me know how we can go about advertising our special offers products & services please mate??
If you can give me more information or advise on how to do this it would be a great help..

Thanx