Hurleys or tubz vending

General vending talk
Ace01
Referred by?: Google

Hurleys or tubz vending

Post by Ace01 »

Hello everyone- im looking for advise to which company to go with. Im looking to do this as a side income. Once you get the tower package offers such as 10 towers they told me they do all the work for finding the sites and all you have to do is put them in the sites. Is it this easy or is there hidden downsides to it.

Which of these two companies would you go with? Im in north London region btw.
Connorvending
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: Ne england
Machines Used: Pringles tubz vending tomy beaver
Referred by?: Another operator

Re: Hurleys or tubz vending vending

Post by Connorvending »

You're paying a lot for a site finding service with them. You may also find other operators on the same site. In your position I'd speak to Site Finding Services (Barbera) before parting with your cash. She's on these forums.
Also consider how you'll replace any sites you lose (changed ownership/don't want them anymore etc).

Thanks for the mention, appreciated. :D

Siting fee is £29.50 for a sweet tower charity site, no vat, so it's very cost effective and I acquire the sites on the day of your booking for you to deliver the next day so it's a very quick and guaranteed service.

My website has my old telephone number and I can't get it updated at the moment, long story! Tel: 01697 342413 or email barbara@vendingsitingservices.co.uk

kind regards

Barbara
MattP17
Area Covered: Warrington
Machines Used: tubz vending/Hurleys style
Referred by?: From a friend who was in the vending bus

Re: Hurleys or tubz vending vending

Post by MattP17 »

Hi there, welcome, I’m still pretty new to this myself and I looked at the franchise options. However, I thought I’d go it alone for the time being after managing to get some decent second hand machines.

I have placed the majority of my machines myself but I think there is real merit in using a siting service like Barbara’s, as you are benefiting from her years of experience.

I think you will get better sites quicker using a service which is something I’m trying to figure out but it can be tough! Good luck!
Ace01
Referred by?: Google

Re: Hurleys or tubz vending vending vending

Post by Ace01 »

Connorvending wrote: April 8th, 2022, 10:21 am You're paying a lot for a site finding service with them. You may also find other operators on the same site. In your position I'd speak to Site Finding Services (Barbera) before parting with your cash. She's on these forums.
Also consider how you'll replace any sites you lose (changed ownership/don't want them anymore etc).
Thanks for the reply. They told me they will find me new sites if some of the sites dont want to work with me anymore or if theres any other problem. They cost around £4,000 for ten towers.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Hurleys or tubz vending vending vending vending

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Ace01 wrote: April 10th, 2022, 7:21 pm
Connorvending wrote: April 8th, 2022, 10:21 am You're paying a lot for a site finding service with them. You may also find other operators on the same site. In your position I'd speak to Site Finding Services (Barbera) before parting with your cash. She's on these forums.
Thanks for the reply. They told me they will find me new sites if some of the sites dont want to work with me anymore or if theres any other problem. They cost around £4,000 for ten towers.
what they say and what they actually do is a different matter lol
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Re: Hurleys or tubz vending vending vending

Post by PGBrew »

I've never found any site finding services offering sites of sufficient quality that I require as a full time business. I think is is better to pursue existing businesses to buy. I recently downgraded a business I bought recently because it had 40 secondary sites acquired through various site finding services.
These sites were of little use to me.