Towers for sale

General vending talk
Investor567

Re: Towers for sale

Post by Investor567 »

Style wrote:Thanks but im in the South and only looking for sited towers. could sell you 60 unsited! If you have sites for sale id suggest you list in in here under the thread "round for sale"

Good luck

Andy
Thanks for the tip :Jig:
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

Investor567 wrote:I'm having to sell up due to my father (owner and operator) being too poorly to be able to run it. I'm in the process of trying to sell them to the premises then anything thats left will be sold either here or eBay or other places, feel free to pm me if you do need or want to buy any :)
Just a warning to everyone that this is a scam. I contacted the guy but he refused to meet me, tell me his name, give me an email address or phone number or even tell me where just 1 of the sites is.

He insisted that I pay him £100 into his Paypal account as a 'deposit' before even meeting him :50:
Investor567

Post by Investor567 »

Im not even a guy so obviously this "guy" is lieing.

Yes i asked for a deposit based upon the fact that this person wanted me to take him to my sites and i assume he was gonna take them for free once the machines were removed hence the deposit.

Never asked for my name at all either otherwise he would know i was a female.

I will be reporting you to admin for slander aswell and i have also made sure any further messages are sent to a special folder incase i have to report you further to either police or admin.

Admin may remove this message once the previous poster has removed there slanderous comment about me

Thanks
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

You want £8000 for 100 sited machines but you refuse to meet me or give me any photos or details of the machines, you won't take me to any of the sites or even tell me what type of sites they are in, the areas they are in or even tell me the name of one out of the 100 supposed sites but you expect me to send you £100 to an anonymous Paypal account?!

You must be bonkers if you think anyone is going to fall for that.

I've reported you to Action Fraud and I'm not taking the post down because you're trying to scam me
Investor567

Post by Investor567 »

Again ive reported you to admin.

And i wont give you addresses of anywhere that the machines are due to the fact you admitted to wanting to go there and get the site for free.

You were more than welcome to accompany me to some of the sites however with the way you are acting i would not feel safe around you hence asking for the deposit.

I am not going to block you and admin has been informed with all information available.

I will no longer reply to you due to you making me feel unsafe and also calling me a scammer when i was willing to take you to a few sites.

I dont know the names of the machines because i did not buy them they are my dads who die to unforseen circumstances has asked me to sell them.

Obviously i dont have pictures but will be getting some and I will not sell to you even if you bid on the eBay ads i will be posting.

Now kindly **** off and leave me alone :)
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

Yes I get that you've reported me to the admin, you already said that. I don't care because I've done nothing wrong.

You offered to sell a business you say is worth £8000 but you refused to meet me or show me any evidence of the business and you refused to take me to any of the sites to see any of the machines.

..........and you want me to pay £100 in to your anonymous bank account :50: :out:
Investor567 wrote:And I wont give you addresses of anywhere that the machines are due to the fact you admitted to wanting to go there and get the site for free
I didn't say that, your lying.
Investor567 wrote:You were more than welcome to accompany me to some of the sites however with the way you are acting i would not feel safe around you hence asking for the deposit.
You refused to meet me, your lying.
Investor567 wrote:I dont know the names of the machines because i did not buy them they are my dads who die to unforseen circumstances has asked me to sell them.
You said on Saturday your dad was poorly but now he's dead? Did he ask you to sell them before or after he died?

I suspect from your horrendous grammar that English isn't your first language or if it is you should have done your school homework instead of sniffing glue or whatever

I have no intention of buying your imaginary business you muppet.

I have the full message chain and screenshots of it which proves everything I have said and that you are a timewasting scammer.
Now kindly **** off this forum with your bs
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

On ebay at mo. 50 x toy machines

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Established-Profitable-Vending-Business-50-Sited-Machines-In-East-Anglia/174193385403?hash=item288ebc1fbb:g:RNwAAOSwVb5eSXo1
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Investor567 I will gladly remove your account from this site as you requested in your second report to admin, in the first you threatened to take to court both the experienced contributor and this site for slander!

You have advertised your round on here at no cost and your method of selling is unorthodox and I agree with Quinch that this is somewhat unusual so :wave:
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

Good to know you got rid of that time wasting idiot
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Pablo,

Yes, I always sell off my excess machines even when I'm still growing. Just put 4 Pringles machines on Ebay.

Pete