Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: Hurley & tubz vending vending vending

Post by Style »

Not defending them mate. I dont owe them anything. In fact im even considering trying tubz vending. I just cant see why you would say you doubt they will be around in 10 years? TBH we need both suppliers in the business for us little people to succeed, imagine how much prices would go up if there was only one.

Andy
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Re: Hurley & tubz vending vending

Post by JavaGreen »

Sorry Andy,

Did not mean to be so direct, Hurleys had a major bust up not so long ago, they are still hurting judging by how they are always trying to get customers.
tubz vending have offices in China, Eu and of course Sittingbourne, they have a good strong customer base, excellent staff and products are marketed in the correct manner.
They really are nice to do business with, give them a try!
Call Paul, you will find him very helpful.
Regards,
Pablo
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

To the original poster I would suggest speaking to both companies. I have dealt with both and its all about relationships.

I would suggest you research your area first though as you will get a feel if the area is saturated which would mean a) the good sites have gone, b) you have to travel further eating into your profit and time and c) lower turnover sites and more wastage.

You can always buy your own machines as suggested and then negotiate a price with both suppliers to get the best deal. Then use Barbara on here for site finding.

If you are concerned about support moving forwards there is plenty of free support on here. If sometimes a little heated!

Good luck
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Joycey
Referred by?: Google

Post by Joycey »

Thank you Steve.

I think my preferred route is to buy a few machines and see how I get on.

I've spoke to Barbara and hopefully she can get me a few sites.
Snackmore wrote:To the original poster I would suggest speaking to both companies. I have dealt with both and its all about relationships.

I would suggest you research your area first though as you will get a feel if the area is saturated which would mean a) the good sites have gone, b) you have to travel further eating into your profit and time and c) lower turnover sites and more wastage.

You can always buy your own machines as suggested and then negotiate a price with both suppliers to get the best deal. Then use Barbara on here for site finding.

If you are concerned about support moving forwards there is plenty of free support on here. If sometimes a little heated!

Good luck
Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

wise move, i use hurleys as tubz vending shafted me in the past, i find hurleys easy going, no pressure and ive never heard of them double siting or phoning sites claiming operator hasnt got any liability insuranc or foreign objects have been found in the pots.
just saying.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Just saying!
Hurleys shafted me!

Still no sign of that brand new machine they owe me!

And they double sited for me many of times as I had to demand new sites some to which they did not bother, they used Diane, she still owes me dozens of sites - not that she does it any more. Did they offer money back? Not a chance!
Just saying!

You pays your money and you definitely take a chance.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

My advice to any newbie is simple:

Keep every:

Receipt
Transaction
Slip
Bill

Of course, if like me, you would have done that from day one. We have been very fastidious in having everything for the accountant- cost us plenty at first as in year one we had less than 100 sites etc

But hey ho......