Opinions on superettes please

General vending talk
Tufty
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Barbara

Opinions on superettes please

Post by Tufty »

I recently bought 10 2nd hand towers,I didn't do enough research and naively thought it would be easy to site and get started,I was wrong!

It seems the area I am in is heavily saturated and even using it he services of a very helpful site finder it has still not been smooth sailing.

I like the flexibility and reasonably low investment of the vending business but it makes me wonder if another area of vending might be more suitable for me. I like the idea of a superette style machine which can be out in all weathers and wondered if anyone here has any that are sited?

I am wondering if you use 20p vend or is this easily changed? Are they easy enough to find sites for? Are there any alternative machines that have the same weatherproof properties? (as I think the superettes are a bit unattractive!)

They seem to crop up regularly on eBay and the thought it might be worth a shot?

I would love to buy some fancier machines for pubs etc but given the difficulty in finding sites for my towers I think this is probably unrealistic just now.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: Opinions on superettes please

Post by Style »

Superettes can be great in the right site. I have one that does £100 every 5/6 weeks. Unfortunately the low vend price means you will never make a fortune from them. They are good sited alongside a higher vending toy machine like a Tomy.
I think most of us vend whatever we can site and sell. ie toys, sweets, bouncy balls, pringles are the simple ones. Next stage up is electronic, ie ride ons, refrigerated vending, coffee machines etc.
If you diversify like this you can get multiple machines in sites, my most is 6 in one site. I have several with 3/4 in. THis is where you can earn better.
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

That is the way to go, increase towers we have many 3/4 on some sites.
Tufty
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by Tufty »

Thanks guys,6 in one site must be a nice collection day!