General vending talk
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Google search while researching

Gatcha question

Post by Urbanexboi »

Firstly I apologise for all the newbie questions

Basically going alone rather than tubz vending or hurleys. but going independent is appealing to me and will give me a bit of experience instead of the lump sum and the deep end. I like the look of the gatcha and wondering what these are like are if they are any easier to site on a premises or if there's any other machined I should look out for. Atm there's nothing near me Plymouth wise and doesn't help I don't drive (yet) but live in the city centre anyway I'll stop waffling any advice would be brilliant

Thanks in advance

Robbie
Last edited by Urbanexboi on October 14th, 2016, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: Gatcha question

Post by Style »

If you are looking at Hurleys presumably you are selling sweets and not towers? If you are selling toys there are probably better suppliers, look at All things nice, ToyVend and Midland Vending. Tomy Gatcha are my favourite toy machines, very rare to have any problems with them. But think about the fact that if they have the original coiin mechs in them you will probably have to replace when the new £1 coin comes into circulation. Around £30 each!
Good luck

Andy
Urbanexboi
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Google search while researching

Re: Gatcha question

Post by Urbanexboi »

yea ive noticed these are rare :( plus they look nice. wish they would stop changing the coins had to edit the above as i meant going it alone without hurleys and tubz vending franchise