flandersbontempi
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: essex,sussex
Machines Used: towers,pringles,toys

Re: New revenue stream ?

Post by flandersbontempi »

Centurion wrote:
flandersbontempi wrote:Would anyone be interested in placing stickers on the bottom or sides of sweet tubs with a text/sms based sweet related competition on it.Stickers provided free of charge by me and you will receive approx 30p from each entry and access to a website showing your earnings.Prizes along the lines of a years supply of sweets or an ipad etc supplied by me.

Thanks

Phil
Hi Phil. Sounds good to me. I used to have loads of premium rate phone numbers in the old days.Made loads of money, then dear old Maggie had them switched off. bless her heart. :cry: 0898 numbers, 50p min. I had a number which i advertised in a Kent newspaper, it just said, Confessions of an Essex Girl. it was a recorded message. took about £400 week. They were the days :thumbup: Regards Al.
flandersbontempi

Hi Al

Yep I dabbled in adult numbers aswell years ago.They did great until the internet came along !

Centurion wrote:
flandersbontempi wrote:Would anyone be interested in placing stickers on the bottom or sides of sweet tubs with a text/sms based sweet related competition on it.Stickers provided free of charge by me and you will receive approx 30p from each entry and access to a website showing your earnings.Prizes along the lines of a years supply of sweets or an ipad etc supplied by me.

Thanks

Phil
Hi Phil. Sounds good to me. I used to have loads of premium rate phone numbers in the old days.Made loads of money, then dear old Maggie had them switched off. bless her heart. :cry: 0898 numbers, 50p min. I had a number which i advertised in a Kent newspaper, it just said, Confessions of an Essex Girl. it was a recorded message. took about £400 week. They were the days :thumbup: Regards Al.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

If I was over in the UK I would jump in but sadly I'm in the old green isle.
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

Im very intrested. i do see an issue with the time it takes to put the label on.

The Sum ......time it takes to put lable on divied by revenue recived = £ per hour???
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Post by glennborthwick »

the spam has arrived. LOL
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Just a thought, but would it not be better to have a banner advertisement on each machine, then the stickers will not need applying to individual tubs.

Thanks,

Paul
Centurion
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles, Condom, Blue Pill, Novelty
Referred by?: Phil Holindale

Post by Centurion »

Rossi fan wrote:Just a thought, but would it not be better to have a banner advertisement on each machine, then the stickers will not need applying to individual tubs.

Thanks,

Paul
Hi Paul. That sounds a better idea. must admit the thought of putting stickers on each tub, not good. maybe a sticker on each machine rather than a banner. Regards Al.
flandersbontempi

Yep I had considered that but then thought if people actually have a pot in their hands or lying round the house,sitting on the car seat etc they are more likely to respond on impulse but i`ll go with whatever people think.
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi Phil,

I think more people would see the advert if it was on the machine, but wonder how many pots are taken home?

Thanks,

Paul
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

I think you will need both. The sticker on the machine to alert people that there is a competition on the tub itself AND on the tub to give people the details. The sticker on the machine could say " WIN AN IPOD SEE POTS FOR DETAILS " and then put all the info on the tub itself. Don't put the details anywhere except on the Tub so they would have to buy a tub to enter, therefore pushing sales. Objective achieved.