Newleaf
Area Covered: Warwickshire / Oxfordshire
Machines Used: newbie
Referred by?: google

Re: Which Provider - Hurleys, Snack-a-can, tubz vending or Sweetfix

Post by Newleaf »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:
Vendingwarehouse wrote:So does that mean that you are the registered franchisor for honesty boxes for both the NSPCC and the ISPCC paul ???

Yes Noel. We have a contract with both companies to do this work for them. There is another operator who is/ was doing it for the NSPCC but we are the sole operator doing it for the ISPCC.
Best regards, Paul
We do quite a lot of work for the ISPCC on another level and they say they have no contract with anyone to do the honesty boxes. In fact they say they have never dealt with Hurleys. Who do you deal with in the ISPCC.
Noel, before deciding to go with Hurleys I checked with NSPCC to make sure it was all was above board etc.and they confirmed it was all legit.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Good job Newleaf, it's the ISPCC we deal with though not the NSPCC
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Ross from Vendition

Post by Vend And Glow »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:Good job Newleaf, it's the ISPCC we deal with though not the NSPCC
Did you get my PM Noel?
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Yep got it this morning, will send you a reply tomorro morning when I'm back in the office.
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi Paul,

This is fantastic news! We’re delighted to have the support of Hurleys Foods and we look forward to working with you going forward.

Kind Regards,

Anne

Anne Cooney

Corporate Fundraising Manager

ISPCC – Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2

Keep up to date with all ISPCC news, sign up for our enewsletter here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 22 November 2011 12:17
To: Anne Cooney
Cc: Hurleys Foods
Subject: Re: ISPCC Contract - Minimum Guarantee

Hi Anne. We have things in place now to begin with the boes for the ISPCC in January!

Please draw up the contract and we will be in touch to finalise it shortly.

We will need a few logos for stickers to make the box into an ISPCC box but will discuss that

Were really looking forward to starting with you in the coming months!

Best regards, Paul.
Hi Noel. Im not sure what your agenda here is, maybe you have too much time on your hands. I think that its really bad form trying to insinuate that we are simply claiming to have a contract and thus working illegally trying to use the name of a charity. I dont see why I should have to go to the trouble of satisfying you by confirming we have a contract, but so many people do read these threads that I guess I have to make sure I defend Hurleys and that readers know we are a reputable company.
Besides all this, only a numpty would get 12,000 boxes and 1.4 million bags printed up with ISPCC and NSPCC logos on them just to then have to dispose of them when they are challanged by the Charitable organisations.
I do hope that your curiosity is satisfied. I dont feel that I have to declare the same details to prove that we have a contract with the NSPCC.
Possibly you will leave this subject alone now.

Best regards, Paul.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

We do quite a lot of work for the ISPCC on another level and they say they have no contract with anyone to do the honesty boxes. In fact they say they have never dealt with Hurleys. Who do you deal with in the ISPCC.
The quote above is what I said Paul. I don't have an agenda , and I don't have too much time on my hands but I will always make time to reply to libellous comments. Please show me where I say or insinuate that you are doing anything illegal or that you are claiming to have contracts that you don't have. Believe me if I was saying what you are accusing me off, I would have said it plainly and directly , just like the way you are accusing me. If you feel that you need to go to the trouble of satisfying me , then that is in your own head , not mine. All I said was that they told me that they had no contract with anyone to do honesty boxes. Maybe they didn't want to say.I was actually asking them as an aside during a fundraising meeting , so that I could say I knew , and had dealt with your company , and that you guys were sound. But you with your suspicious nature and devious mind have seen fit to turn my innocent enquiry and subsequent comment into a slanging match. Which actually does show your true nature. You yourself have repeatedly commented on the forum about tubz vending and Snack A Can and how bad they are, so I guess it's the way you work and you think everyone is out to get everyone else, just like yourself. And you are right a numpty WOULD do all that printing without having a contract. A numpty would also slag off a person who was trying to do a good deed for them. A numpty would also ring me constantly for over a year and repeatedly slag off every other competitor in the UK for the entire duration of the phone call. A numpty would also say to me personally that they had sole distribution of clenports machines in Ireland and that I could only buy off them , while I had actually been buying direct from clenport for the last 4 years, and still am.
So in your OWN words I TOO think it is bad form trying to insinuate , ney even accuse, someone of doing something that they didn't do. So yes you have satisfied my curiosity. I am now satisfied that you have no idea what you are doing when it comes to running a business or how to deal with people. "Too much time on my hands....Perhaps you will leave this subject alone now ".....Yes I am satisfied that you are a condescending , arrogant person. I am also satisfied that the ISPCC should be invited to join this forum and see who and what they are dealing with. You seem to forget that the ISPCC are only down the road here and I deal with them all the time. Now , you may wish to reply to this, you may wish to slag me off some more , you may wish to direct more accusations at me, you may wish to apologise or you may wish to ignore it, but I strongly urge you to consider it carefully before you make a choice.
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Noel. If you state that
"We do quite a lot of work for the ISPCC on another level and they say they have no contract with anyone to do the honesty boxes. In fact they say they have never dealt with Hurleys. Who do you deal with in the ISPCC."
You tell me what people will draw from that statement. I dont think its right for you to say that. That statement will be taken by some people to mean that Hurleys have no contract and are doing somrthing underhand. You are insinuating that the ISPCC have no contract with Hurleys by writing that statement. That simply isnt true and I cant see the reason for stating it except to make Hurleys look bad and put people off the Honesty boxes.
You have your point of view Noel, I have mine. I would suggest that there could have been a better way to ask whether Hurleys have a contract with the ISPCC without writing that they say they havent got one and starting this slanging match.
Paul.
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Paul,

If I had received the email that you posted above I would have thought that I was dealing with Salysol GB not Hurleys foods, this may have confused ISPCC.

Noel made a statement, posed a simple question, all that was required was a simple answer of clarification in response, but you seamed to read into his statement what was not there! I'm puzzeled by you reply.

All the best,

Pete
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Of all the choices you had Paul, you picked the one I knew you would, slag me off some more. I wasn't insinuating anything , no more than some people might think you are insinuating I am a liar. If you had read the comment properly you might have figured it for the innocent comment it was , especially since I don't make a habit of slagging off companies to their clients. But you decided to take the bad out of it and show how you yourself operate. I asked my contact in ISPCC about you and he said he had never heard of you, or a contract with Hurleys. He asked if I knew who you were dealing with and I said no, so he asked , just off the cuff,could I find out and he would pass on the good sentiments I had conveyed about you. He was actually trying to be polite. So much for trying to help people. And you don't need me to make Hurleys look bad, you do a real good job of that all by yourself. As for putting people off the honesty boxes, there are only 3 or 4 people on this forum from Ireland so don't worry about putting people off. And we already have Barnados, Multiple Sclerosis, Temple Street Hospital, Cancer Research, Marie Curie, Make a Wish, Jack and Jill Foundation, ALL with honesty boxes out all over the country at the minute, all in a country with just over 4 million of a population. So I wouldn't worry too much about loosing trade on this forum.
However, as a gesture of good will, I do promise I will never mention , or try to promote your company to anyone again ....ever ! And if I am ever asked about it, I will only tell the honest truth to them, and that can only be garnished from my own experiences of it, nothing added and nothing left out.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

And yes Pete is right, it does look like ISPCC could think they were dealing with Salysol GB and not Hurleys , maybe you should come clean with them about that too . Avoids confusion and transparency.