Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Re: Which Provider - Hurleys, Snack-a-can, tubz vending or Sweetfix

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

I will finish my involvement in this thread by stating that the ISPCC have never heard of Salysol GB. The contract they have is with HUrleys and the company they began talking to were Hurleys. Never have the words Salysol GB been uttered to them. I really didnt find your comment helpful at all.
I dont understand the venom, I really dont
I havent slagged you off Noel, I just dared to question you.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Their is no venom Paul just a desire to reply to your unfounded allegations and show you for the devious suspicious person that you are. Read the thread again. You'll see that you are the one who got aggressive about a simple question and turned it into this. Even another operator has pointed out to you that it was just a simple question. But you choose to ignore that. And you don't have to be daring to ask me a question. Even though you have been completely defensive and aggressive since I asked you a simple question. Most operators on here know your form and all you are doing is clarifying it for them. keep up the good work.
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Post by Big Chris »

I'l be honest this whole thing has put me 100% of Hurleys,

As some of you know i posted a little while back about changing my supplier, but the whole tone of Hurleys in the thread is fairly aggresive, wouldn't like to have to deal with that on a daily basis.

I can only see maybe some curiosity from Noel, and the replies that were given were fairly out of line.

Dissapointing. You can talk a good game Paul, but when put on the back foot things certainly seem to change.
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi Chris/ Noel. I have been thinking about this issue and I have to concede that I have taken personal offence and taken Noels comments the wrong way. its just that I worry so much about being in the same bracket, regarding honesty and integrity as a supplier, as other mni can wholesalers.
My postings are never normally in the tune of the last couple and I admit I got carries away with the issue.
My apologies to you Noel if I took your comment the wrong way. I cant agree with some of the statements about me as a person as I dont have that experience when dealing with customers but no one can say that theyve never p****d off a customer in their life.
That not with standing I accept Noels posting was a genuine question and not a dig.
I do hope that can be taken as a genuine apology and not just a reaction to other postings.
Sincerely, Paul.
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Big Chris wrote:I'l be honest this whole thing has put me 100% of Hurleys,

As some of you know i posted a little while back about changing my supplier, but the whole tone of Hurleys in the thread is fairly aggresive, wouldn't like to have to deal with that on a daily basis.

I can only see maybe some curiosity from Noel, and the replies that were given were fairly out of line.

Dissapointing. You can talk a good game Paul, but when put on the back foot things certainly seem to change.
Hi Chris,

I have dealt with both Paul and Rob on a regular basis now for over 12 months and have always found them very professional and at no time have I ever felt that they are in any way agressive. We all have views and feel strongly about issues that are important, but I think your concerns about the service you would receive from Hurleys is incorrect.

Thanks,

Paul
chcvending
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: Blackpool, Preston Chorley
Machines Used: Pringles , tubz vending
Referred by?: Google search

Post by chcvending »

Sorry to stick my nose in here but as I dont know a single one of you and am not in any particular click , My reading of this comment that seemed to cause some friction leads me to believe this was deliberately inflammatory and casted a shadow over the ethics and honesty of the intended recipient. If concerns like this are raised it should be by PM and dealt with in private until resolved. Not everyone likes to read everything in a topic and such comments can damage reputations without true justification (especially if someone were to just read the quote below !
We do quite a lot of work for the ISPCC on another level and they say they have no contract with anyone to do the honesty boxes. In fact they say they have never dealt with Hurleys. Who do you deal with in the ISPCC.
I`m all for exposing frauds and vagabonds and crooks , I would only do that with evidence in fron of me ... not a piece of a jigsaw.... especially if its a piece of sKY.... who the heck can tell what the picture is going to be without asking for more pieces discreetlyand double checking.

I will be happy to deal with Hurleys and cannot see why you are apologising Paul. I would have too this quote the same way and maybe even taken it further than the forum.

Please be careful with possible libel / slander or unsubstantiated accusations, if you have a problem try PM first, we dont really want to see you washing your dirty undies in public it not fair to taint a business or a person withou evidence.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

There were no frauds, vagabonds, or crooks mentioned or involved in this thread ever, .....anywhere. In fact you are the only person to bring that up. No one else read that into it. In fact your remarks have cast more shadow and doubt on Paul than anything else. Mine was a simple question because I deal with the ISPCC and was trying to put in a good word for Paul. You should have read the thread properly.
Moreover some of your comments don't make any sense, talking about the sky????? Paul obviously misunderstood me and when he realised his mistake was willing to apologise. I didn't even see the need to mention it again until you saw fit to drag it up again.
who the heck can tell what the picture is going to be without asking for more pieces discreetlyand double checking.
There was no need to pm Paul or be any more discreet as I was only asking an innocent question.
Even Paul has seen that. YOU are the only one to see anything else in it. So what does that say about you.
Please be careful with possible libel / slander or unsubstantiated accusations, if you have a problem try PM first, we dont really want to see you washing your dirty undies in public it not fair to taint a business or a person withou evidence
I had no problem , like I said you are the only one to have a problem with this. No one was washing ANY dirty linen in public.
My reading of this comment that seemed to cause some friction leads me to believe this was deliberately inflammatory and casted a shadow over the ethics and honesty of the intended recipient.
No it was not deliberately inflammatory and if I've ever seen anything libellous in my life,it is this comment you made...in print. You are clearly accusing me of deliberately trying to cast doubt over the honesty of Pauls company.
You spend time writing a thread about keeping things off the public forum , and not accusing people of anything...yet you spend time at 2.52 am in the middle of the night doing exactly the same thing. Maybe you should practice what you preach. You clearly have accused me directly in public of casting aspursions on another person. You have publicly cast doubt on my character, and accused me quite clearly of possible libel , slander and unsubstantiated accusations.
I would have too this quote the same way and maybe even taken it further than the forum.
Feel free to take ANY of my comments further, in fact I urge you to do so. I would be MORE than happy for you to take this further. I have said and done nothing wrong. You on the other hand .........And if you don't believe me, i urge you to have a solicitor look over your comment before you get yourself into more of a hole. I look forward to you taking this further and will gladly keep all members her informed as to how it proceeds....just so I can keep MY name and character clear.

Oh and just to help you along , as I know you are new on here, IF you "don't want to read everything in a topic" as you say, there is a wee tab you can click on that says " mark all topics read". Then you don't have to read them.
mr_vendor
Machines Used: Cleanport M81
Referred by?: Google

Re: Which Provider - Hurleys, Snack-a-can, tubz vending vending or S

Post by mr_vendor »

Hi All

when you say SweetFix is that a Company who suppliers of sweets or machines any Contact Details for SweetFix company ?

Many Thanks
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Which Provider - Hurleys, Snack-a-can, tubz vending vending vend

Post by Snackmore »

They have gone now, there is only Hurleys and tubz vending
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services