Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Re: FAO tubz vending

Post by Ade »

kris@tubzbrandsltd wrote:Hi Dave,

What is the name of the site? I will pass this message on Monday, where abouts is it?

And get someone to call you! Thought you were out of the vending tower game? If the site knew you or your mate why would they agree to have another tower in there. We do ask sites if they have any other vending machines in the site? If they say no then we would take the agreement up.

Most operators would put as much equipment in one site as possible to make the most of the site to make the most money as poss out of it (not teaching you how to suck eggs) Dave but i know thats what ops do if they do many other types of vending machinery/equipment.

Also how do you know we found the site and a op hasnt gone in there off his own back. Even if it has tubz vending logos on the machine and products inside it doesnt automatically mean we got the site. But i will get this checked also on monday

what a load of crock. you have targeted my sites knowing i have towers in there, some sites have not even been contacted, franchisee has turned up with a tower and site know nothing about it! Also while i`m here i have to ask, with this shafting of vendors your doing by offering sites free towers then selling stock direct, what support you offering? i mean if tower breaks down what do you do? your knowledge of them is very limited, seen it time over. I have come across several sites you have sold towers to and they have took my card as a repair engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ade
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Hi Ade,

Please bear in mind that you signed our contract originally. I am not here to get into heated debates, as i only deal with existing and new customers. Ade if you still are experiencing these issues please call the office mate, we are always happy to try and come to a agreeable solutions that suites both parties.

All the best !!
Ade

Post by Ade »

kris@tubzbrandsltd wrote:Hi Ade,

Please bear in mind that you signed our contract originally. I am not here to get into heated debates, as i only deal with existing and new customers. Ade if you still are experiencing these issues please call the office mate, we are always happy to try and come to a agreeable solutions that suites both parties.

All the best !!

I made it clear with tubz vending when i started out that i was independant, i dont remember signing anything, but if i did we both know it isnt worth a toss. The sites were paid for. besides which most of them are gone know anyway and i am fully independant, so not really going to phone a company that shafted me am i, once bitten and all that. Had some of your franchisees visit me today they had nothing but contempt for you, we had a lot in common, lets just say similar situations, which shows you dont learn at all.
most companies when losing sight of a customer use offers/promos etc as a lure back, what do you lot do? phone sites and tell lies and generally slag the vendor off until site has had enough. oh and now offer them a tower to cut vendor out! :clap:
you have a lot to learn as a company, hell of a lot!

Ade
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Ade,

As for offers special prices etc... To gain customers that may have tried or gone elsewhere we have and are doing exactly that right at this very moment. Also other offers related to site finding as well.

I can to a extent understand your anger and yes the sites were bought and paid for but you did originally buy a business start up from us that must have a signed contract back before site finding can be done.

As i said Ade i am not hear to get into heated debates mate but as my past posts we have got great offers to gain new and old customers back whom may have tried other companies but without calling or e-mailling to ask what we have to offer you to try and get your custom we cannot help.

All the best!!!
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Chris you have by the grace of the site owners been given access to this site as have all suppliers. Yet every time someone has a problem you tell them to "ring the office " . You know all about offers, site finding, or anything that can protect tubz vending and make them look better. Yet you fail miserably to sort out any problems here where we can all see it. If you have no other input than that then get someone from your office who can deal with problems to take over your profile here on the forum. I am sick and tired of hearing "call the office". You are quick enough to point out other suppliers short comings on here and they respond publicly but you hide behind your " office". It's time to deal with things on the forum or quit posting.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Makes a change from contact your account manager, give the guyt a break, thats two different responses!
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

guy not guyt!
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Ade

Post by Ade »

i would like to know how they going to sort out replacing a site that was taking £200 a week? by the way how many other suppliers use or need account managers?

Ade
Ade

Post by Ade »

i would also like to point out that the site paying me £200 a week was bought off another vendor selling his round, which i paid £3700 for (total for round). yet tubz vending still deemed it right to contact all the sites of the round i bought and tell lies about me. let me phrase simons words `your not a tubz vending customer anymore so your sites are fair game`!!!!
knowing full well i bought the round chris as the tip off came from you wheres the `fair` bit???????????????

Ade
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Kris,

As part of your 'franchisee' training what do you tell your franchisees to do when they come across a site which already has as tower in situ?

I have 3 sites where in the last 2 months where you have sited your machines. These sites, my machines are all filled with your stock, and in each site it is blindingly sbvoius that an extra machine is a complete overkill, unnecessary & often not required.

By buying stock from you, I feel I am helping you ousting me from my own sites!!! Landlords a sick of this squabbling between operators & suppliers conducting turf wars on their site and in the end the result is often the removal of all machines.

Pete