tubz vending Customer Service

General vending talk
MEGA VEND

Re: tubz vending Customer Service

Post by MEGA VEND »

Kris a change of notification come through a little while ago.

Are you guys planning ANOTHER company name change :?: :?: :?:
kris@tubzbrandsltd wrote:Hi Noel,

I totally agree, all vendors know that CS changed to tubz vending brands ltd and to post this report was to early as it did not even allow us to file our end of year report...

I since have look and this kind of report system and have found some quite interesting discoveries but as you said Noel this forum was designed to let you guys know the latest deals on wheels.. (so to speak) not to try and damage a rep...

other companies that are yet to file their end of year report that have only started before the begining of the last tax year would have the same outcome as there are no tangable prove of financial strenth until they file accordinly.

guys after the 5th of this month it will be there to all see our financial reports and the companies postion. PLEASE BE PATIENT!!! :wave: :tubz vending:
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

cranedoctor wrote:
Vendingwarehouse wrote:Personally I think it was distasteful putting it up here. Everyone has a right to privacy and posting that up here serves no purpose what so ever. I am all for fair play but this forum was not designed for personal vendettas . If it served any purpose I would agree with it but it doesn't and it actually could damage his business. It says as much about the poster as it does about Simon.
Hang on Noel, someone asked a question about a director, arn`t we supposed to help each other out?

Distasteful? Damage his business? after your earlier comments i didn`t think he had a business to damage?

all these reports are available if you want to look anyway so im not showing anything that you cant view anyway.
I take your point Ian but I was commenting on my own personal customer experience I just personally think that posting company details in order to slight a company is going too far. I don't see the personal experience connection in it .I think all business between individuals and the revenue or B2B should be kept between the relevant parties. Or if someone asked specifically then maybe the Pm might be the way to go.. Otherwise we risk going the same way as the UKBF franchise forum went. But that's just my own opinion. I respect that everyones is different.

Regards
Noel
MEGA VEND

Post by MEGA VEND »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
cranedoctor wrote:
Vendingwarehouse wrote:Personally I think it was distasteful putting it up here. Everyone has a right to privacy and posting that up here serves no purpose what so ever. I am all for fair play but this forum was not designed for personal vendettas . If it served any purpose I would agree with it but it doesn't and it actually could damage his business. It says as much about the poster as it does about Simon.
Hang on Noel, someone asked a question about a director, arn`t we supposed to help each other out?

Distasteful? Damage his business? after your earlier comments i didn`t think he had a business to damage?

all these reports are available if you want to look anyway so im not showing anything that you cant view anyway.
I take your point Ian but I was commenting on my own personal customer experience I just personally think that posting company details in order to slight a company is going too far. I don't see the personal experience connection in it .I think all business between individuals and the revenue or B2B should be kept between the relevant parties. Or if someone asked specifically then maybe the Pm might be the way to go.. Otherwise we risk going the same way as the UKBF franchise forum went. But that's just my own opinion. I respect that everyones is different.

Regards
Noel
But PM's can be made PUBLIC... Kris... :gay: :moon: :gay: :moon: :gay: :moon:
MEGA VEND

Post by MEGA VEND »

Hello Kris ~ It's been a long time since I heard from you (or the little man).

Thank You for your PM (Copy Below).

Maybe you better check """ this risk disk thing""" again mate :!:

My company is fine ~~~ Do you want me to post the report on here for you :?:

Or can you guys afford to pay for the printed report :?: :?: :?:

:wave: :wave: :wave: (Thats Means GOODBYE... :smacka: )

Stuart yours was one of the ones i checked on this risk disk thing and yours is not that glamourous either... so pot kettle black??? :moon:
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: none
Machines Used: all

Post by cranedoctor »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
cranedoctor wrote:

Regards
Noel
Well Noel if you or anyone wants a report or is looking for someone PM me, im always happy to oblige
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Thanks for the offer Ian . I tend to stay clear of digging too deep. As long as whatever company I'm dealing with at the time are treating me ok I tend to overlook any sordid past. I suppose I try to take everyone at face value. A bit dangerous by times I know but I believe we all have skeletons in the cupboard and that's the best place for them I think LOL