Venderbase
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: 1
Machines Used: 1
Referred by?: 1

Re: Few pictures

Post by Venderbase »

Jon123 wrote: When we get some time I will try to film everything in full automation though we are still waiting for a conveyor to join from the filling machine to the labelling line to make it a continous proccess at the moment some poor person has to take pots from one conveyor and put it on another conveyor!!
Giving them fuel there. "see, they have to use labour so they don't have all the machinery"
:50:
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Venderbase wrote:
Jon123 wrote: When we get some time I will try to film everything in full automation though we are still waiting for a conveyor to join from the filling machine to the labelling line to make it a continous proccess at the moment some poor person has to take pots from one conveyor and put it on another conveyor!!
Giving them fuel there. "see, they have to use labour so they don't have all the machinery"
:50:

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:
Jon123
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Cornwall
Machines Used: bulk vender

Post by Jon123 »

LOL!!

Technically I lied we do have the conveyor it just dosen't have a speed controller and when you put the pot on the conveyor it gets fired from one side of the warehouse to the other which is highly entertaining. That will teach me to buy it from Ebay. Very expensive conveyor but the owner kindly took the motor speed controller from the electrically box!! its a 3 phase 600w motor and could probably winch cars!!

I want to know when this is going to be turned around and we see proof of hurleys and tubz vending packing line. I can personally vouch for Vending Revolution's packing and it is a nice piece of kit but I am unsure of Per minute volumnes.

Cheers
Jonny
BigVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: Kent,Sussex, Surrey
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: UK Business Forums
Location: Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, South London

Post by BigVend »

I've personally seen both Vending Revolution and tubz vending production equipment and they are very similar in scale, with big tall hoppers on top. tubz vending don't have the gas-flush equipment I don't think, but thats only relevent for a few nut products anyway.

I'm sure Hurleys will post on here when there's is ready. tubz vending have gone quiet recently!
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:Can't POSSIBLY see the point in asking to see the machinery in production unless you didn't believe Glenn. How more sexy does it look if it has sweets coming out of it ???

Hi Noel,

Much more sexy

I do believe Glenn and have told him personally. Others may not and by putting pics up, it will stop the doubters passing comments on and off the forum. Then we have a level playing field and hopefully long term competiotion will keep prices sustaiable.

I hope this clarifies my position.

Thanks,

Paul
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Venderbase wrote:I was one that asked for a video and I appologise if it's caused any confusion or mistrust!
I love taking things apart to see how they work and I watch How it's made on Discovery which shows this kind of thing in action.
A video is not a necessity.
Sorry
geek :ugeek:
Venderbase
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: 1
Machines Used: 1

Post by Venderbase »

You know me :-)
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Post by glennborthwick »

i showed a member on here a mini videoclip on my phone of me loading up the labelling machine today. Im not sure how to get it from phone to computer though, bit of a luddite me.
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Post by glennborthwick »

speaking to Brian at virgo who used to go to tubz vending it was like fort knox trying to get a look in on the packing, now they have a nice new shiny line there are day trips. LOL
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

glennborthwick wrote:i showed a member on here a mini videoclip on my phone of me loading up the labelling machine today. Im not sure how to get it from phone to computer though, bit of a luddite me.
ask the geek :dance: