Stolen machine

General vending talk
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Re: Stolen machine

Post by choice vending »

Had a machine nicked from my local last weekend. A privite party in the back room full of bikers and we caught this muppet on CCTV taking the machine. A quick call the the head biker and the machine was back unbroken within the hour. The thief said it was a prank, his missus brought the machine back and gave me £20
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

choice vending wrote:Had a machine nicked from my local last weekend. A privite party in the back room full of bikers and we caught this muppet on CCTV taking the machine. A quick call the the head biker and the machine was back unbroken within the hour. The thief said it was a prank, his missus brought the machine back and gave me £20
Love it Bri, got the mrs to bring it back :oops: :shootself:
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

National Vending wrote:
choice vending wrote:Had a machine nicked from my local last weekend. A privite party in the back room full of bikers and we caught this muppet on CCTV taking the machine. A quick call the the head biker and the machine was back unbroken within the hour. The thief said it was a prank, his missus brought the machine back and gave me £20
Love it Bri, got the mrs to bring it back :oops: :shootself:
\

Me and the gaffer drank the £20 and had a good laugh about it all :alc: