mikeholness
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: STOKE/CREWE/WARRINGTON/CHESTER
Machines Used: tower and pringles
Referred by?: rob from salysol gb

Fun House Leisure

Post by mikeholness »

Another big company have started to do tower machines.

Fun House Leisure have just kicked me out of a few very big sites of mine with more to come as they have started doing towers now.

Very worrying that fun house and Perform marketing both doing towers now as they dont provide a very good service.Always leaving machines empty as their bulk business is toy/cranes machines which they only service every month or two.
I think its going to damage the tower industry.

They are both defo damaging my business as I have lost some very good sites to both these big companies.

Mike Holness
Topvend
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Re: Fun House Leisure

Post by popp665 »

Any idea which chains Funhouse are working with?

I lost a Marstons yesterday and there not even having a replacement in from perform!

Landlord was not impressed!
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: none
Machines Used: all

Post by cranedoctor »

funhouse operate in a vast amount of places & are BIG at what they do, we supply them some product & work close with them, i dont think its these guys stealing site, more like the brewerys want 1 company doing all machines, makes it much easier for them.
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Hmmmm makes you wonder if the tower industry is truley doomed! If punch and enterprise decide to go for a large nationwide company to suPply them with tower vending then the game will be up for us small operators!

Regards

Ross
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: none
Machines Used: all

Post by cranedoctor »

i know you dont want to hear this but im pretty sure thats where it will go!

most of the guys are operating Cranes, capsule, bouncy balls, tattoos etc etc, so its an easy add on for them really, no extra labour to empty / fill etc.

Same thing happened a few years ago with other stuff, they allocated it to a select few.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Vendition Ltd wrote:Hmmmm makes you wonder if the tower industry is truley doomed! If punch and enterprise decide to go for a large nationwide company to suPply them with tower vending then the game will be up for us small operators!

Regards

Ross
Relax Ross

Although Punch and Enterprise Inns own thousands of Pubs, 90% of them are tenanted and the tenanats can deal with whomever they choose for vending.
Some Brewery leases tie them for the fruit machines as the greedy brewerys take a cut , typically 30% of net profits.
You could argue that if they found a national company like perform to do the towers they will tie the tenants into using them.
Personally, I do not believe this will ever happen as there is just not enough money in it to split three ways ( Tenant, brewery and operator) and towers are service intensive machines not suited to the likes of big national operators.
Perform will find this out to there cost down the line, you wait and see!

Nigel