Chrisliverpool
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: Liverpool
Machines Used: Polyvend
Referred by?: Google

Just getting started

Post by Chrisliverpool »

Purchased a second hand polyvend 453 so set up in garage at the min while I familiarise myself with it . Currently using 65g bags of crisps but some are getting stuck against glass when vending , it has bend safe infrared active so continues to spin coils but sometimes doesn’t help . I want to use these size bags to give good value for money anyone had experience on vending these larger bags ? Or should I stick to smaller ones. Also I have seen something product pushers? These almost sound like a must have for vending machines , anyone have any experience or opinions this? And does anyone have experience with flats, apartments complex . One main entrance to around 150 flats with concerige in nice areas , would this count as good footfall. Counting more on the impulse purchase or midnight snacks etc as people will having already have there super market grocery’s in .thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Just getting started

Post by Coin Operated Group »

dont need pushers with sure vend bags are getting stuck as they are too top heavy. Just stick to normal size bags.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

And your bottles are upside down
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Chrisliverpool
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by Chrisliverpool »

Thanks Matt . It would seem like you are the fountain of knowledge that every newbie needs , the bottles I put in that only because the eBay seller I bought of seems to stock them that way and said it vends easier. What do you think about apartment complex’s with around 150 average apartments in would this class as a good footfall location as I have around 8 of these verbally secured ?Aiming for around 20 sales per day, per machine but not sure if this is pie in the sky? Also some common sense questions. Is it always best to bolt machine to wall with bracket to minimise shaking etc. And in your experience of the point where machine is to be positioned doesn’t have a close enough power socket, do you yourself use an extension or do you get a new power socket put into the wall in the exact location ? I have a million questions so just tell me when I’m getting to much haha. Thanks Chris
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

Probably easier to call me Chris. Gi to my website and get my number from there give me a call
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Chrisliverpool
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by Chrisliverpool »

ok thanks very much, i will call you sometime later this week
thanks chris