Spare darenth spirals anyone?

Posts about Snack/Drink vending machines
Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Referred by?: Google

Spare darenth spirals anyone?

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

I've been after a snackbreak mini and finally found one but it's set for 2x chocolate shelves and 2x crisps shelves, I want the bottom shelf to be for cans. Vendparts quoted me £25.50 plus vat for each spiral and I need 8 of them.

So anybody got any spare darenth can spirals?
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Spare darenth spirals anyone?

Post by Coin Operated Group »

darenth are so f***ing expensive for spares hence why I dont buy.

Ive got snack break not sure on config and know I spoke with you before about, apologies for being so slow to resond but Ill be honest its a low priority. Are you close to Birmingham?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Lee@BIGBAPS
Referred by?: Google

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

Hi Matt, you said before that the snackbreak you have doesn't have a fridge unit in there.

I tried Lawrence and he sold one just a day before I rang him. Other guy you mentioned hasn't got one. VendTrade don't stock them.

Having no luck at all with this, luckily the guy from the site that want it are willing to wait.
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

I have a snack break mini in my lockup that I bought for a site that went out of business overnight before I could Install it, it has a cans vending shelf as well as all the other stuff, it is a slave, and I want rid of it, the whole thing, PM me if you want it you will need a van to take it from my Armadillo lockup in Stoke on Trent. And two people its really heavy.

I was told when I bought it it has a fridge unit, but no idea if this is true or if it is working, I did see the shelves working on free vend though.

At the very least it will give you a load of spare parts.

PM me

Cheers