Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Vendking tea brewer overflowing

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

http://www.dgb-refrigeration.co.uk/vend-king

That is the brewer I have.

During the machine flush cycle (Stentorfield Riocca) the brewer fills with water and the *plunger?* moves down, then the water flows out of the brewer and into the bucket but each time it does this there is still some water left inside the brewer which doesn't get out in time. As more water is pumped into the brewer it begins to overflow as the *plunger?* returns to the top position, each time filling with more water that cannot get out in time.

So I tightened up the screw on the solenoid coming out the water tank which fixes the flush issue but now when getting a cup of tea you only get 1/3 of a cup (7oz).

So I then increased the water level in the tea settings and it completely floods the brewer but still only dispenses half a cup before the *plunger?* goes back to the top position and won't allow anymore water out, it's still stuck inside the brewer cylinder. To get the rest of the cup I have to use the 'paper feed' function to get the brewer to release the rest of the water, which obviously a customer won't be able to do.

I used the same brewer in a different machine and it works fine, full cup, no overflowing during the flush so I'm running out of ideas. The brewer is obviously OK as it works in the second machine.

The brewer is very clean and there are no blockages in any of the tubes or in the dispense head inside the machine.

I'll copy the ingredient and water levels settings from the second machine tomorrow and apply them exactly the same at the problem machine.

Sorry for the long post, it's a tough one to explain.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Vendking tea brewer overflowing

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Is it keyed in the right way? not sure if you can get them 180' out
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

Are you referring to the position of the motor? I don't think it can fit the wrong way and I'm sure it's the right way.
Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

Fixed it today. Dispense head where the tubes go into was blocked.

Feel like a twit now, I had the brewer in pieces trying to figure out what was wrong.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

lol
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com