Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Eurocup MK3 coffee machine advice

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Just bought a Eurocup MK3 coffee machine with a cold can machine underneath, from ebay for the bargain price of £50!

This is the first coffee/drinks machine I have done, and it's already starting to p**s me off!
I could do with a new lock for the door as the key arrived snapped off in the lock (bloody palletline), and could also use a new one for the cash tin as this was the same key. Rang Eurocup and the crafty old b****d on the phone told me they don't sell parts or even the manuals unless you buy drinks from them in large quantities. Apparently they try to make sure the used machine market is as difficult as possible for people that aren't their customers, to try and discourage too many new payers!!

I'm starting to have reservations now about starting in the hot/cold drinks market, can anyone give me any advice regarding, spare parts, obtaining manuals, finding engineers, not getting ripped off?....

Thanks
Mark
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Eurocup MK3 coffee machine advice

Post by Snackmore »

I had one until the PCB blew up, rang Eurocup and they wanted £250 for a new one, sold it on ebay as spares/repair.

I believe (from memory) this machine was made in Bulgaria on license for them and obviously an old machine now. They were happy to sell parts to me but again I remember that they were trying to get me to buy their incur products
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Mark@YorVend »

The one I got looks quite tidy and seemed worth a punt at £50!

The guy did say that the carousel had stopped working once, but the engineer he got to look at it just said it needed cleaning, so I'm hoping if I keep it in good clean order it will last while.
A bit p*****d at how difficult it's now going to be to get spare parts and stuff, but I suppose it's my fault for not checking first. I told the guy I would buy the incup drinks from him, but when I said I wouldn't buy more than a couple of cases at a time he wasn't interested. As long as I get a couple of years out of it I'll be happy.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Yes good price. Mine died as the carousel just kept turning and burnt itself out. It lasted me about 9 months and I thinks paid £150. Sold it for £40

Interestingly I replaced it with a Crane Genisis and takings have doubled as it mixes in the machine. I also charge more a cup and use paper cups
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

welcome to the world of coffee vending machines lol.

pcbs, io boards, mdb interface etc etc

ring back pretend your from an established company and have just bought a machine from them (your first one) they will give out technical, especially if you say when its fixed you'll buy some stock, but to be honest, there rare for a reason.

THESE MACHINES ARE GIVEN OUT FREE BY SOMEONE WHO HAS A DEAL WITH EURO

carousel not working may be as simple as a jammed cup, but I had one of these and the board blew (same as steves). I believe its in a canal somehere now?

IM SURE WE NEVER GAVE OUT ADVICE ON BUYING EUROCUPS??? :think:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Do you still have the manuals for this Matt???

The guy forgot to put the manuals in with it so said he would post them out to me, but as they still haven't turned up I'm starting to think they could be lost in the post.
I'm pretty sure I know where one of the wires goes (large push in terminal block into the main board), but the power feed wires for the cold can unit below are less obvious!

There are two long orange terminal blocks with several sets of holes in, that all have the electrical components plugged in.

HEATER.....SUG230.....CAR1.....CAR2

AUX.....CHILLER.....FAN230.....SUPPLY

If I have to guess I would probably plug it in the CHILLER block or the SUPPLY one, but as you guys have told me their quite easy to blow, I would prefer to get the manual first.

Mark
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take some pictures
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Mark@YorVend »

I will take some tomorrow, but I've never been able to get pictures uploaded onto the forum!

Also I got the coffee machine almost working today, the boiler heats up ok, the carousel spins round, and it accepts coins ok. The only problem seems to be it keeps saying 'sold out' on all the selections even though all of them are full of cups. Is there something really simple I must be missing, as the only thing that wasn't filled was the 6ht chute and the sugar dispenser, so I dont see why it would think all the chutes were empty?

:problem:
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think that means cup jam.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com