Drinks vending

Posts about Snack/Drink vending machines
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Drinks vending

Post by PabloV8 »

Does anyone know the profit margins in cold drinks vending machines as I am considering venturing into this area next year!

Have asked some established local traders however, they say you get more returns from Tower sales, not sure if this is the case.

Your advice is valued.

Kind regards,

Pablo
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: Drinks vending

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Pretty easy to work out the profit margins, just price up the cans and bottles in booker and have a look what the average machine vends at. I was thinking of putting in for a contract coming up in 2016 here in York. The council is re-building a new 'community' stadium for York city FC and a sports/swimming complex, and it's due to be completed in about 18 months time.
I had a sweet tower in the sports centre until last week, and I know the last firm that supplied all the big drinks/snack machines in there were hopeless, and never repaired the machines for weeks on end!
If you can get cans of pop for about 28p and sell them for 85p, giving 20p commission to the site that's nearly double money!! :thumbup:
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Drinks vending

Post by Snackmore »

The problem is competing with the likes of Coca Cola at venues like this, who have a glut of machines and obviously pay next to nothing for their stock so have no issues with offering 50% commission which clearly we can not compete with. What we can compete with however is service.

At my local leisure Centres CCE have the contract and I cant get a look in however the machines are empty more times than not.
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk