Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Leasing

Post by Snackmore »

Hiya

Got a potential new site with 70/100 employees in an isolated (no shops nearby) location. They need a drink and snack machine como or seperate however there is only a standard doorway to get it in and as its a 40 mile round trip I dont want to be servicing that often. Hence considering two machines rather than one. I also have an issue with cashflow in that I cant stretch above £1200 to £1400 for one or both machines.

I have considered leasing but have no experience of this, who does and any pitfalls etc. I am quoting against 2 other companies but due to my full time job have the security clearence for this sensitive site and the others wont so am pretty confident of getting it. I also know people in the building :Jig:

Any advice/help please?

Thanks

Steve
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Leasing

Post by Coin Operated Group »

70-100 you probably need two machines or you will be constantly moaned at as ran out of favourites or you dont stock their fav. items but that decision is ultimately yours. A combi machine is slightly more expensive than either a snack or drinks alone, we do have some combis catering for up to 100 people where access is restricted .

With the nubmers you are suggesting plus no local shop you could be onto a winner.

Leasing is a cheap way of getting a machine on a weekly fixed fee, we can arrange leases for you if you are a ltd company and lease is tax deductable in some form but best speak to accountant to find out more.

If you lease a machine we can usually get a 5 year parts only warranty so no worries about breakdown costs but you would be responsible for actually fitting parts after the first year, but we can always advise over the phone.

Give me a call if you wish to discuss further or I could possibly sell you a machine that has been completely overhauled by me.

Hope this helps.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
T-Vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Klix/skittles & minstrels
Referred by?: Google

Post by T-Vend »

Matt,
Could you PM me over some prices please?
I'm interested in leasing machines or purchasing them on instalments if you do that sort of thing.

All my other machines are leased at the moment, But I'm starting to get a bit fed up with my current supplier, Plus I don't want all my machines coming from the same firm in case something happens to them. (the company).

Thanks
James
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

T-Vend wrote:Matt,
Could you PM me over some prices please?
I'm interested in leasing machines or purchasing them on instalments if you do that sort of thing.

All my other machines are leased at the moment, But I'm starting to get a bit fed up with my current supplier, Plus I don't want all my machines coming from the same firm in case something happens to them. (the company).

Thanks
James
Hi James,

Give me a call monday mate too much to put in a pm.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
T-Vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Klix/skittles & minstrels
Referred by?: Google

Post by T-Vend »

Matt, Sorry I completely forgot I had posted on this thread, I still have issues with the firm I'm renting from, So I'm looking to slowly convert each machine over to purchased outright (on Monthly Installments)... If that is something you can do I'll give you a call in the week :)

James
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

T-Vend wrote:Matt, Sorry I completely forgot I had posted on this thread, I still have issues with the firm I'm renting from, So I'm looking to slowly convert each machine over to purchased outright (on Monthly Installments)... If that is something you can do I'll give you a call in the week :)

James
Hi James,

give me a call will try & help
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com