Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Site finding for big machines

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
Then tubz vending will either ensure the original operator gets the site back or a replacement is found for them as long as the tubz vending operator has adhered to all the terms in the licence operator agreement.

I hope this clears the issue up.

There's a get out clause if I ever heard one. This is why you get so much critiscism.

That sentence of yours should have read as follows;
"Then tubz vending, as a gesture of good will to it's valued customers , will ensure that all it's customers who have lost sites to Perform marketing , will receive replacement sites free of charge. As we are doing this free, it may take some time but we will approach it on a geagraphical basis and will endeavor to replace these sites as soon as possible . Please let us have a comprehensive list of sites lost as soon as possible so we can have these verified, and begin to replace them as soon as possible. We respectfully ask for your patience in this matter, and look forward to your valued business in the future."

After all Kris, even though the loss is not your fault , and I have always defended you on that, it was a prime opportunity for you to increase your sales even further and win favour with your current customers. The ethos at tubz vending may be that the operators need you, but it's the other way around , you need them . We now have Sweetfix, and Hurleys. Please please hire a customer relations coach , you will see your sales double.
Lets see how they do Noel? Im sure a few members on here have lost sites so get on the telephone to tubz vending and ask about the replacement sites as promised on the forum and lets see how they get on. :angel:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Serioussoundz wrote:These guys are excellent site finders based out of Coventry, Its up to you to sort a deal with them marc.bird@pubsmart.co.uk

I registered with Marc over 12 months ago and never got any further contact.

Paul
Venderbase
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: 1
Machines Used: 1
Referred by?: 1

Post by Venderbase »

I saw this bit as the get out clause
will be happy to replace a site for any tubz vending operator if they are asked to remove a site through no fault of their own and subsequently another tubz vending tower is placed in the site.
What are the bets Perform wont be having tubz vending branded machines. Just plain machines with tubz vending stock?
fitzgerm
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: South West Birmingham
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Brian Choice Vending

Post by fitzgerm »

Noel/Matt

I endorse your statements 100 percent.

Hurleys and sweetfix want vendors to make it for their long term future,I have fell out with Hurleys over the years-however they have done good things for me, sometimes even FOC.

Another good way of describing the tubz vending ethic is they fire fight on a day to day basis.

Krises email respnses is a good example if the fire is well alight we dont get a reply.

Sweetfix customer service is the best and put this down to them being vendors and more of understanding my needs.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Great comments guys, just what this forum is best at!
Love Noels post about the woeful PR skills at tubz vending!
They made me chuckle.
Noel, you use tubz vending, yet you give them such a hard time LOL?
I guess the quality of the product is the ONLY thing that ensures your repeat Business with them?
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:
Then tubz vending will either ensure the original operator gets the site back or a replacement is found for them as long as the tubz vending operator has adhered to all the terms in the licence operator agreement.

I hope this clears the issue up.

There's a get out clause if I ever heard one. This is why you get so much critiscism.

That sentence of yours should have read as follows;
"Then tubz vending, as a gesture of good will to it's valued customers , will ensure that all it's customers who have lost sites to Perform marketing , will receive replacement sites free of charge. As we are doing this free, it may take some time but we will approach it on a geagraphical basis and will endeavor to replace these sites as soon as possible . Please let us have a comprehensive list of sites lost as soon as possible so we can have these verified, and begin to replace them as soon as possible. We respectfully ask for your patience in this matter, and look forward to your valued business in the future."

After all Kris, even though the loss is not your fault , and I have always defended you on that, it was a prime opportunity for you to increase your sales even further and win favour with your current customers. The ethos at tubz vending may be that the operators need you, but it's the other way around , you need them . We now have Sweetfix, and Hurleys. Please please hire a customer relations coach , you will see your sales double.
Noel, That was brilliant, you have a real talent there, have you done PR before?
tubz vending should hire you IMMEDIATELY!
An approach like yours would surely send the sales Stratospheric!!!
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Hi Nigel, no never worked in PR but being in business for so long teaches you a lot. Before I became self employed I worked for a Brilliant company in Ealing , London who were big in to " the customer is always right ".
I do give tubz vending a bit of grief, but I'm sincere with it as shown by the fact that I still buy my stock off them. As a promoter of their product , and their company, I think it is my duty to point out when they drop the ball. Alas that can be too often with them. And I won't lick up to anyone just for the sake of it lol. I get my customers to do the same with me and I take on board what they say and try and improve my service. Sure that's what gives a business "the edge ", listening to their customers and delivering what they want.

Regards

Noel