Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Re: Site finding for big machines

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

tubz vending will put anything on e-bay as long as you thought of it first, and they can copy it.
fitzgerm
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: South West Birmingham
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Brian Choice Vending

Post by fitzgerm »

Hi Noel/All

I have been vending now for 15 months and never seen Tubs lead the way or have an idea in anything,as you say they only ever match or copy other peoples ideas.

I have said to Paul on numerous occasions they are never proactive only reactive and says they are working on it..........

I have noticed Hurleys and Sweetfix push boundaries and are creative.

Here is someone who has an idea and yep Tubs are staight in there....
flandersbontempi
Area Covered: essex,sussex
Machines Used: towers,pringles,toys

Post by flandersbontempi »

Yes I can site the big machines,snack ,coffee ,gaming etc.

Ta Phil
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Morning Chaps,

I think it is a little harsh suggesting that tubz vending are never proactive or first with new products, Services or ideas.

Please remember that it was tubz vending who introduced the clear vending tub into the vending tower market, the first to introduce brand names such as Rolo, Fruit Pastels, Skittles, Minstrels, Toblrone and so on... all other UK based vending tower suppliers have copied tubz vending ideas in that respect.

We were also the first company to develop the professional marketing for the vending towers to help increase the sales in sites along with the introduction of many new non branded products that have proven to be a huge success.

So i think it a little unfair when tubz vending get ridiculed for trailing or introducing some existing ideas that our existing customers have enquired about that other companies may have already trailed when most if not all of those companies are only in business by coping what tubz vending have implemented over the past 4 years.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Maybe a little harsh on your customers doing the deal with perform marketing? will you be finding free replacement sites for all your customers that lost out due to this? :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Hello Mat,

I believe Nigel has post on here about a conversation with Simon about the setup with Perform and the way that National chains are starting to operating with any vending machines on their sites.

http://nationalvending.org/forum/viewto ... 0&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also he mentions that other suppliers were approaching Perform for their business at the same time as tubz vending made the agreement with them. When other companies were supplying companies such as Sinclair Collis where operators were losing sites to them were any concerns raised then?

In fact it is down to the head office change in policy that has meant that the sites are asking the towers to be removed.

However just so it is clear tubz vending as per their licence operator agreement will be happy to replace a site for any tubz vending operator if they are asked to remove a site through no fault of their own and subsequently another tubz vending tower is placed in the site. Then tubz vending will either ensure the original operator gets the site back or a replacement is found for them as long as the tubz vending operator has adhered to all the terms in the licence operator agreement.

I hope this clears the issue up.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Thats fine :thumbup:

so any operators out there who have lost a site due to the perform marketing issue can now get free replacement sites. :clap:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

We at Hurleys may be able to help you too. Please drop me a line.
Will be no where near the tubz vending price.
Were doing some toy and bulk vendors for someone else at the moment.
Paul. 02920 889979
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Please remember that it was tubz vending who introduced the clear vending tub into the vending tower market, the first to introduce brand names such as Rolo, Fruit Pastels, Skittles, Minstrels, Toblrone and so on... all other UK based vending tower suppliers have copied tubz vending ideas in that respect.
But Snack A Can had branded sweets before that. And rolo's Fruit Pastels and Toblerone are not any where close to value for money.
We were also the first company to develop the professional marketing for the vending towers to help increase the sales in sites along with the introduction of many new non branded products that have proven to be a huge success.
What is this professional marketing thing?
So i think it a little unfair when tubz vending get ridiculed for trailing or introducing some existing ideas that our existing customers have enquired about that other companies may have already trailed when most if not all of those companies are only in business by coping what tubz vending have implemented over the past 4 years.
And tubz vending are only in business because they copied Snack A Can.

Kris , in fairness it's not because you copy other peoples ideas, it's because these other companies have a humble humility about them which expresses a wish to genuinely help operators and a desire to succeed, but not at the expense of operators and not at the expense of sacrificing their own morals and integrity. tubz vending, while having a good product , do not instill confidence , or a desire to help their customers, in their operators.
Lets face it , only for Swetfix, we would all still be paying through the nose for our stock , which tubz vending charged us for years. It's so ironic that Simon used to tell us that there was NO margin for dropping prices, and that was in the boom times, and yet here we are in the worlds biggest recession, and he can still make a profit after dropping his prices to beat Sweetfix.
That was a pure rip off. It's a bit like the war with the Germans, we're over it but we won't ever forget it. tubz vending reputation will never recover from that one. That's why , unfortunately tubz vending will always be under a microscope.
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Then tubz vending will either ensure the original operator gets the site back or a replacement is found for them as long as the tubz vending operator has adhered to all the terms in the licence operator agreement.

I hope this clears the issue up.

There's a get out clause if I ever heard one. This is why you get so much critiscism.

That sentence of yours should have read as follows;
"Then tubz vending, as a gesture of good will to it's valued customers , will ensure that all it's customers who have lost sites to Perform marketing , will receive replacement sites free of charge. As we are doing this free, it may take some time but we will approach it on a geagraphical basis and will endeavor to replace these sites as soon as possible . Please let us have a comprehensive list of sites lost as soon as possible so we can have these verified, and begin to replace them as soon as possible. We respectfully ask for your patience in this matter, and look forward to your valued business in the future."

After all Kris, even though the loss is not your fault , and I have always defended you on that, it was a prime opportunity for you to increase your sales even further and win favour with your current customers. The ethos at tubz vending may be that the operators need you, but it's the other way around , you need them . We now have Sweetfix, and Hurleys. Please please hire a customer relations coach , you will see your sales double.