dodgy traders

Posts about Snack/Drink vending machines
dguv@msn.com
Area Covered: national
Machines Used: Combi chilled
Referred by?: google

Re: dodgy traders

Post by dguv@msn.com »

I, sadly, have also been ripped off by this guy and only came across the web forums afterwards! He is currently trying to sell a load of machines that he doesn’t own on EBAY and he’s stiffed me for £3k!

He is currently trading on EBAY as ‘vendingmachinesforsale’ and his trading address is:

Vending Solutions
Oakes Farm Lane
Calow
Chesterfield
S44 5TA

I have today reported the incident to his local police station (as I’m based in London and I thought the local plod would have a better chance of looking into him). I spoke to Carly @ Derbyshire Police on 0345 123 3333. Carly was very helpful and has had the case brought to the attention of the Action Fraud Squad.
I have also lodged a complaint against him at the Trading Standards via Citizens Advice on 08454 40 50 60.
I have been given crime reference numbers and trading reference numbers and will also get my solicitor to drag him through the court!
If anyone else has been stiffed by this guy then make the effort to call carly @ Derbyshire police and Trading Standards citing the you have be defrauded. The two numbers are above.
Let’s get this guy put away!
dguv@msn.com

Post by dguv@msn.com »

Oh and if anyone is worried that I don't want my identity posted:

Jesper Andersen - 07956 290 476

I am happy for you to call me if you still believe in Lloyd Cresswell's credibility.

HE IS A CROOK - as can be seen from this AND OTHER online Forums.

Original message:

I, sadly, have also been ripped off by this guy and only came across the web forums afterwards! He is currently trying to sell a load of machines that he doesn’t own on EBAY and he’s stiffed me for £3k! :(

He is currently trading on EBAY as ‘vendingmachinesforsale’ and his trading address is:

Lloyd Cresswell
Vending Solutions
Oakes Farm Lane
Calow
Chesterfield
S44 5TA

I have today reported the incident to his local police station (as I’m based in London I thought the local plod would have a better chance of looking into him). I spoke to Carly @ Derbyshire Police on 0345 123 3333. Carly was very helpful and has had the case brought to the attention of the Action Fraud Squad.

I have also lodged a complaint against him at the Trading Standards via Citizens Advice on 08454 40 50 60.

I have been given crime reference numbers and trading reference numbers and will also get my solicitor to drag him through the court!

If anyone else has been stiffed by this guy then make the effort to call carly @ Derbyshire police and Trading Standards citing the you have be defrauded. The two numbers are above.

Let’s get this guy put away! :evil:
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Jesper,

Sorry to hear about your loss. You have his address, why don't you pay him a visit?

Pete
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

should have paid a visit BEFORE contacting authorities... :smacka:
dguv@msn.com

Post by dguv@msn.com »

Hi PGBrew - To answer your question, Lloyd Cresswell of Vending Solutions has been fobbing us off for almost 2 months and to be honest if we paid him a visit it wouldn't be him in trouble - it would be us! What good would that do? I have friends in the force that will get the fraud guys to deal with it so I figure it's better to leave it to the powers that be!

To the un-named part time operator - Lloyd Cresswell had plenty of chances to sort this out before but he just dicked us around! Going to the authorities is the right thing to do. What would paying him a visit achieve? Like he's going to stump up the money there and then!

Funnily enough Lloyd Cresswell actually bothered to contact me by email after I posted my comments on this forum to say that I will get a refund on Tuesday next week - but that I had to remove my posts from here. If he's honourable enough to keep his word and give us a refund on Tuesday then I will of course drop my case my with Trading Standards and with the Police. I have told them of his 'intentions' and they are waiting to serif he pays or whether to commence proceedings. I will also be happy to retract my comments from the forum. But hey - let's wait and see what Tuesday brings.

Time to prove whether you are a crook or a good guy Lloyd Cresswell of Vending Solutions.
chris gibbs
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: norfolk
Machines Used: pringles and tubz vending machines
Referred by?: kris from tubz vending

Post by chris gibbs »

Hello to all who have had dealings with our old friend Lloyd !
I too had Lloyd contact me after I started this thread about his dodgy dealings promising full compensation within the next couple of weeks I do believe that was over a year ago!! Needles to say I have written the loss off but if you can read this Lloyd I haven't forgotten you and one day we will meet,other than that I wish you the best in retrieving what is owed to you and I think your right in not confronting him best let his buisiness die a slow death by telling everyone you can what this low life does to innocent people who get caught in his web.I don't know if it will do anything but I will find the time to email the contact in the police. Here's to hoping '
Regards chris Gibbs
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

dguv@msn.com wrote:Hi PGBrew - To answer your question, Lloyd Cresswell of Vending Solutions has been fobbing us off for almost 2 months and to be honest if we paid him a visit it wouldn't be him in trouble - it would be us! What good would that do? I have friends in the force that will get the fraud guys to deal with it so I figure it's better to leave it to the powers that be!

To the un-named part time operator - Lloyd Cresswell had plenty of chances to sort this out before but he just dicked us around! Going to the authorities is the right thing to do. What would paying him a visit achieve? Like he's going to stump up the money there and then!

Funnily enough Lloyd Cresswell actually bothered to contact me by email after I posted my comments on this forum to say that I will get a refund on Tuesday next week - but that I had to remove my posts from here. If he's honourable enough to keep his word and give us a refund on Tuesday then I will of course drop my case my with Trading Standards and with the Police. I have told them of his 'intentions' and they are waiting to serif he pays or whether to commence proceedings. I will also be happy to retract my comments from the forum. But hey - let's wait and see what Tuesday brings.

Time to prove whether you are a crook or a good guy Lloyd Cresswell of Vending Solutions.

Lol so if he refunds you all of a sudden he is a good guy???? What about all the other people who have been conned by him. Nothing will happen to him if the police pay him a visit, he will probably just declare himself bankrupt and then nobody gets anything. Our justice system is disgraceful
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

well leopards dont change there spots, this guy is a bad egg and NOTHING or nobody is going to change that.
its in his genes, just like men who continually cheat on there partners, Its been scientifically proven!

As Chris gibbs says, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on, you have learnt the hard way
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

I have had a look at Lloyds ebay account and he has got 100% feedback, so give the guy some credit, hes not ripped anyone off on ebay!!
Ahhh but wait a minute, this Lloyd is a cunning fox for sure.
If you look carefully at his trading history you can see ALL his feedback is from sellers and it is for small stuff not vending related.
Clearly, this feedback was put together to make him look like an honest and trustworthy individual and as it has only been amassed since 2nd October it is obvious smoke and mirror tac tics
Hes got 59 items currently for sale, most of them big ticket vending machines.
Do you guys realize that anyone whos been ripped off on here could so easily give him a taste of his own medicine?
all thats needed is you all start bidding on his stuff and put a few outrageous high bids in for good measure and not pay or turnup.
You guys good also complain about his listings, sooner or later he will get fed up with constantly having to change his ebay id as well as waiting around for ebay purchasers that never turn up!
heres a Lloyd Cresswell item lets see how many millions this baby will go for???

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Thing is NIgel Ive bought machines off him that were alright if Im honest and a decent price at the time.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com