Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Update on Siting

Post by Siting Services »

Hi All

For those who are not on my mailing list, a quick posting to let you all know that I am pleased to inform all operators that with effect from Monday, 12 April 2021, Vending Siting Services are back up and running! The past year has been a very testing time for all in the vending industry but the good news is that there is now light on the horizon.

From market research I have been conducting over the past couple of weeks, there is a very positive attitude towards accepting Tower Vendors which is very encouraging.

Over the past couple of months I have received an increasing volume of communications from operators throughout the UK desperate for me to acquire new sites and hence my bookings diary for the next few months is filling rapidly. I still have a few odd dates for April if you are wanting to be quick off the mark for this month and beat your local competitors to the available sites!

Although my variable costs have increased over the past 12 months, the good news is I have decided to keep my prices at their current level to enable all clients to get up and running and optimise their business for the lowest cost possible.

Please note I have a new business phone number which is: 01726 67732.

I look forward to working with you and helping to get your business back to full strength.

Kind regards,

Barbara
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Update on Siting

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Agreed, I'm finding more people are interested in vending machines now the end may be in sight. I suppose people want to get away from tuck shop scenarios
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Coin Operated Group wrote: April 8th, 2021, 4:42 pm Agreed, I'm finding more people are interested in vending machines now the end may be in sight. I suppose people want to get away from tuck shop scenarios
It's very reassuring and I predict a lot of newbies coming into the industry too based on the amount of new enquiries I have received regarding siting.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Agreed, I get one call a week asking me if i rent machines. Funniest is when they ask do I rent machines and site them at the same time.....hmm???
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Coin Operated Group wrote: April 9th, 2021, 2:13 pm Agreed, I get one call a week asking me if i rent machines. Funniest is when they ask do I rent machines and site them at the same time.....hmm???
Haha, do they ask if you look after them as well? I've had those .... nowt funnier than folk.