Pringle Tower Problem

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
nivending
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Referred by?: Google

Pringle Tower Problem

Post by nivending »

I've a clenport Pringles tower that when vending at normal speed the pot dosent drop.

You have to vend slowly for it to drop. Any ideas why?

Made me an extra £7 but customer wants it fixed!!

Tower around 5 years old. Selects well enough but pots not dropping under normal use.

Thanks
Cannyvending
Area Covered: North East
Machines Used: Washroom, fuzzybrush
Referred by?: google

Re: Pringle Tower Problem

Post by Cannyvending »

I have some coin mechs spare if that helps? Ia it the coin mech turning too quick?
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Are the plastic segments in the right slots. Also Im not sure about Pringles but I know the newer sweet towers have a sort of bolt that means a double action on the coin mech.Its located in a hole on the top of the base of the tower. If you click this link, I think its the third picture. http://www.clenport.com/en/pringles-vending-machine-spare-parts-m42.html#prettyPhoto
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

The only thing that would cause this that I can think of is the clear plastic segments of the tower not being aligned properly with the black ring at the bottom of the central threaded rod.

You need to make sure the bottom segment fits on to the black ring correctly, there are 3 slots on the black ring and 3 clusters of 3 ridges on every segment, you must make sure the ridge in the MIDDLE of each cluster (of 3) fits into the slots on the black ring otherwise the tower will be slightly out of alignment with the hole in the barrel the pots need to drop into.

If you need any more explanation just ask.

Quinch
fitzgerm
Area Covered: South West Birmingham
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Brian Choice Vending

Post by fitzgerm »

I did have this problem a while ago and the kids had been sticking a sweet lolly sticks up the chute. (I just love them nice kids!!)

It had thrown the plastic bridge at the front below the barrel off line-worth a look if none of the above fix it.

Malcolm