Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Site Finder

Post by Big Chris »

Hello everyone,

Been a while.

Are people really wanting a reasonable site finder?? If so i am currently using one.

I have just read up about the situation regarding Joe, and all the problems this has caused.

The guy i have been using is a pretty good guy. He is a salesman by trade selling gas and electric, and has also sold various other things in call centers. He does other sales work on weekend for himself.

What he has been charged is reasonable to me. He charges me £12.50 per site, maximum 5 sites at a time, and requires a 25% deposit, once sites have been found and he has all data, other 75% must be paid for before he sends over the info, which he does within 5 minutes of checking money has hit his account (I suppose this protects everyone in this situation).

He has been really honest with me in saying he isn't going to get every best site in the world and some will be poor sites, as he is doing this by the phone so he is just going off information he gets from managers and owners. So i have to accept i will get a mix of everything.

He asked me to post on here to see if anybody else is interested, if people are, then post or PM me and i will sort out sending details over to people.
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: Site Finder

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Hi Chris, hope your doing well up there.
I have been considering approaching sales staff myself, I used to work doing door to door selling years ago and know that if anyone offers cash payments for extra work, you bite their arm off!!!

You might get a few people being a bit cautious at the moment due to the whole joe thing, but I was hoping to get sites for the five machines I have in the warehouse currently so I will try your guy next week and report back.
Suppose it's only fair as I was about the only person that didn't get stung by jo :lol:

My email is: yorvend@mail.com
If you send me the guys contact details I will arrange a site/postcode list.

I will report back for the rest of the guys next week once I have tried him out :-)