Two machines stolen

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
NoelAlexis
Referred by?: Forum member

Re: Two machines stolen

Post by NoelAlexis »

Hello to all the machine vendors on this forum. Please accept our apologies for our absence on this forum over the festive period. We have been working on other project and products for the commercial market. As www.insuremyliability.co.uk which is part of the "InsureMy" group owned by Ceta Insurance (www.ceta.co.uk) we knew it was time to actively participate within this group so that we can offer our services for liability insurance for machines and towers. We would also like to say for the user "Quinch" and everyone that although we cannot comment on price ( until all details are entered into a quote ), we CAN OFFER COVER WHILST YOU ARE AWAY FROM SITE.

So please if you need a quote please email noel.woodrow@ceta.co.uk along with a relevant contact number we shall call you back within 24 hours.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards
Noel Woodrow
Insure My Liability
C/o Ceta Insurance
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Post by Big Chris »

Noel, i am all for promoting your own company. But you have posted the exact same post in 3 different sections, you have also done this previous. Extremely annoying, once is just fine for everybody to read.
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Yea I agree!

Noel stop spamming the **** forum!!!!!