tubz vending 001 Sweet tower key

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: within 10 miles of Staines.
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles

tubz vending 001 Sweet tower key

Post by tubzsnackz »

Hi, Does anyone have a spare older tubz vending 001 round type Key that they can send me. would really appreciate it, Not the newer number 1 that says 52600 on it. I bought some towers from Flint a while back but he hasn`t got time to deal with it apparently.. too busy.....cheers Nige... arn`t we all. :tischkante:
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Re: tubz vending vending vending 001 Sweet tower key

Post by FlintVending »

Simon
Like I explianed in my text Simon I could go out of my way to send you all the keys under the Sun and it would solve nothing!
The locks on cheap Chinese towers are just that, Cheap.
The lock has obviously failed so stop being such a cheapskate and buy a new one.
Much more productive than moaning about others on the forum, you could of driiled and replaced it well within the time you have spent hassling me about it.
How would you feel if I started bleating on about a problem with one of your coffee machines you sold me.
Get a grip Simon, I sold you those towers over a year ago and they were second hand then!!
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Re: tubz vending vending 001 Sweet tower key

Post by tubzsnackz »

Thanks for the unhelpful comment Nigel. I don't get why you would even click on this thread. You obviously can't be bothered to send the key but have time to go out of You way to comment on here anyway. No need to Further explain or get upset. Your unhelpful answer is just that. The lock has not failed. You sold me a load of cheap towers for top dollar and didn't even give me the key. As i am now discovering. More fool me for trusting you. It was a long time ago but I didn't need them until now so didn't look at them. End of. I am quite laid back about it and only asked you for a key. You must have a key but in your words "put a message on the forum someone will send you one". So I have. please don't comment more. This thread is for anyone who would not mind taking 5 mins to pop a spare key in the post. Unlike you and I'll bet the coffee machines are not giving you anything to bleat about either. They are not cheap. have a nice busy day and take time out for a nice coffee.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by FlintVending »

tubzsnackz wrote:Hi, Does anyone have a spare older tubz vending vending 001 round type Key that they can send me. would really appreciate it, Not the newer number 1 that says 52600 on it. I bought some towers from Flint a while back but he hasn`t got time to deal with it apparently.. too busy.....cheers Nige... arn`t we all. :tischkante:
Simon

I have 100s of towers and I never come across this "older tubz vending vending 001 round type Key " you mention, so I cannot send you a key I don't physically have.
I do not take kindly to you bad mouthing me on this forum, totally unprofessional and uncalled for, but that's just my opinion.
Look at it from my point of view Simon, how can I possibly make you happy, I don't know of the key you are speaking, what am I supposed to do , send you every top lid key I have?

The answer here is for you to pack up the problem tower and send it back to me and I will drill it and put a new lock on it, for this is all you needed do.
I will give you a full refund and pay your postage costs, cant say fairer than that, can I?
I will Pm you my full address.
Very Busy I maybe, but a con artist, I am not.
If you really believe that I" sold you a load of cheap towers for top dollar and didn't even give me the key" send the tower back as I don't need this almighty fuss you are making over one tower.
I would think others will think twice about dealing with you now if you make such a big deal about a transaction that was "sold as seen" well over a year ago?
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by tubzsnackz »

Nigel, If you take time to read back the posts you will see that I am not the one badmouthing here. My last post is a response to your attack and insults( cheapskate, bleating, hassling me, get a grip). My initial post I admit poked a little fun at you but it was meant in good humor which you seem to have missed and got upset about.

All I initially asked you by text was for your little help identifying the key but what I got back was that it looked like a 001 key, maybe a 002 or 003 but was all too much bother for you and I should drill the lock instead of bothering you as you are very busy and as it was a year ago that to you is some sort of barrier.

I have sold things before which people have asked me about or not even sold things but still been happy to help out if asked. You were the one that said it looked like a 001 key which is all I wanted as I tried a 002,003 I don't have that 001 one only the newer no1. but something seems to have got lost here.
Someone has now kindly offered to send a 001 so the problem should be solved. If not I will sort it another way. The fact that you were arrogant and offensive is the real problem here and I am the one now who really can't be bothered.

I now know who not to ask a favor to in future but I don't hold grudges so don't hold it against you. Each to their own but feel free to ask me anything if you ever want advice on anything and I will find the time to help if I can.

This will be my last word on this matter.

Regards,
Simon.
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Hi Simon I will post you out a 001 key what's your address? 001 keys are usually for the lid though? Do you also need a 002 key?

Regards

Ross
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by tubzsnackz »

Vendition Ltd wrote:Hi Simon I will post you out a 001 key what's your address? 001 keys are usually for the lid though? Do you also need a 002 key?

Regards

Ross
Hi Ross, Yes it is a lid key and I already have the 002. Many thanks for your offer but someone else is kindly sending one already.
Regards, Simon.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by FlintVending »

yeah that's fair enough Simon.
I don't want to fall out over one tower lock and I think its mighty decent of Ross to offer to send you a key that hopefully fits?
I only have the 52600 001 tubz vending key that why I thought it could be cashbox 002 or 003?
Very frustrating for both sides and I can appreciate your frustration with the matter.
I tell you what, if the Ross key don't fit you can still send the tower back for a full refund.
I stand by what I offered and I don't want to fall out with you or anyone else on the forum for that matter!

regards

Nigel
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by tubzsnackz »

FlintVending wrote:yeah that's fair enough Simon.
I don't want to fall out over one tower lock and I think its mighty decent of Ross to offer to send you a key that hopefully fits?
I only have the 52600 001 tubz vending vending key that why I thought it could be cashbox 002 or 003?
Very frustrating for both sides and I can appreciate your frustration with the matter.
I tell you what, if the Ross key don't fit you can still send the tower back for a full refund.
I stand by what I offered and I don't want to fall out with you or anyone else on the forum for that matter!

regards

Nigel
Cool :thumbup: