Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending Tower Items

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
Doe
Machines Used: tubz vending
Referred by?: Google search

Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending Tower Items

Post by Doe »

Hello,

I'm new to the scene, brought my first tubz vending Tower machine a month ago just so I had enough time to fix it up a bit as I brought it second hand. It made its first debut at an event today and I'm really pleased with the turnout. But I had quite a few people give me feedback saying that I should charge more for what I sell in the machine (little trinkets and stickers).

So I was wondering has anybody managed to change the mechanism of a tubz vending machine to one that requires two one pound coins? I don't want to risk having a replacement shipped and it ending up not fitting. It might also solve an issue I found which is people not knowing to turn the handle twice. They hear to coin drop dont know that it still requires an extra twist to dispense even with a sign saying so. I also tried googling it but to no avail.

But overall people enjoyed the machine, had a lot of fun with it and thats what I'm most happy about. Hopefully one of you has some insight to my enquiry and possibly help other people who are having similar problems. I look forward to talking about this with you all.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending vending vending Tower Items

Post by Coin Operated Group »

It has been done I believe, there was a post about it previously.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Doe
Machines Used: tubz vending
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending vending vending vending Tower Items

Post by Doe »

Coin Operated Group wrote: April 25th, 2023, 10:30 am It has been done I believe, there was a post about it previously.
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply, but it seems rather hopeless at the moment. I've found listings of possibly compatible coin mechs (beaver brand mostly) but they are all out of stock on reseller websites and I'd have to buy in bulk if I got it made by a company on Alibaba. I have only one machine that I use for fairs so it would be waste. So if anyone wants to bite the bullet and upgrade their machines, I'll be putting in an offer for one of their mechs haha.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending vending vending Tower Items

Post by Coin Operated Group »

cant remember if tubz vending used to sell them maybe?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search

Re: Changing The Amount of Coins For tubz vending vending Tower Items

Post by DT Vending »

pop me a pm, I have samples for you !