Help a newbie with some questions!

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
HarryG98
Referred by?: google

Help a newbie with some questions!

Post by HarryG98 »

Hi Guys,

I am currently new to this industry and have purchased my first machine, a crane cascade ( snack and can combo ).

It has came with a nayax touch payment system as well. I have a couple questions if people would be ever so kind to answer?

1. As the nayax has been registered with someone else what is the procedure here? nayax is yet to answer me. I guess i will need a new sim card to put into the system?

2. The fridge that holds the cans seems to drop temperature after a couple hours maybe it needs re-gassing?. Will i need a vending engineer for this or will a normal fridge engineer do?

Thanks! any help would be very appreciated.

Harry
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Help a newbie with some questions!

Post by Snackmore »

Welcome to the site, where are you based?

1. Normally the SIM card remains the same, its not the SIM card that is registered to the user but the unit. Nayax will need to move it over to your account when/if you have one set up

2. You will need a refrigeration engineer to sort if losing gas. When you say drop temperature you mean the temp goes up I assume? Worth checking the settings and what temp its set at too
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

HarryG98
Referred by?: google

Re: Help a newbie with some questions!

Post by HarryG98 »

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply, I am based in Hertfordshire.

1. ok great that makes sense, thanks for the help.
2. The temperature goes up after time making the cans room temperature when leaving the machine.