Hurleys and tubz vending site finding service

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending vending vending site finding service

Post by Siting Services »

The acquisition of sites in today's market is not what it was and some areas that I work in are completely saturated, hence the mix of sites to be had can be limited. Just read my website - www.vendingsitingservices.co.uk

For the the fees I charge I am not able to focus just on the cherry sites as I may get little or no results when working in a area which is saturated. For those customers who use me regularly they all get a great mix of sites and feedback on how I have found the area with regards to how many towers I have come across. One of my worst hourly campaigns was to find 17 towers sited in pubs - if you were a new customer wanting to acquire sites in those locations you would have no chance.

For information, with all my campaigns I always allocate an amount of time to target the cherry sites but have to move onto other business categories if I am not getting results or if the location already has a tower installed, which is quite often the case. Also, for information, I pay for all data that I use and I only download a few categories at a time before downloading the next and this is the only way I can keep my siting fees competitive.

It is frustrating for us all that we are not able to get the sites that we all want, if it wasn't for other vending operators, the market would be yours, but unfortunately the reality is you are not alone.

Barbara
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending vending vending vending site finding se

Rossi fan wrote:The vast majority of sites I have had from Barbara were, what I would call Snack A Can types. Low volume, such as tyre fitters, care homes etc. Occasionally, you get a good site, but overall, I think the service is lacking for small operators. If you have a thousand towers, then £15-£20 per month adds up to a tidy amount, but they are not suitable for small operators in my opinion. I think Hurleys use Barbara for sites, unless this has changed recently.

I understand from talking to others that tubz vending vending are now much better.
Hi Rossi Fan

I am not sure who you are or how many sites I have acquired for you. If your surname starts with M then I know who you are and I have done a small amount of work for.

As my previous post explains, it is all dependent on what opportunities are left in your area. I have customers in Wales as an example who get a lot of cherry sites as there are great opportunities there, working in say Home Counties it's a different scenario with many sites who would take them have got one or two towers plus up to 4 trust boxes! This is something that I have no control over and after I have 'spent the allocated time' on the cherry sites and get nothing I have to move on otherwise I won't get the job done and my fees will be far in excess of what I charge today. If you were to read my website and all the information that I send to all my customers, it's does clearly outline the current market conditions and what my business offers.

Averages in today's market are not what they used to be and building a business in a very busy (mature) area is tough so the only way to go forward where the majority of the cherry sites have been taken is to go for the B and C sites. There is no choice. Also, a lot of the regular sites have closed the door and policies have been put into place not to accept any sweet offering.

Regards,

Barbara

ps - I also work with tubz vending who have very kindly referred clients my way.
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

My name does not start with M, Sorry. I do however stand by what I said and I have bought more than a small amount from you- most of which have now been lost or removed, due to very poor sales.
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Hi Rossi Fan - I presumed your name was Ross and your surname started with M as I only have one Ross as a customer. I am sorry but I have no idea who you are. Perhaps you could let me know who you are and I can look at the campaigns that I have done for you and comment here as you have done.

As we all know in vending, there is no security of keeping the site and neither can we protect our vendors from theft. It's the business that we are in and we all have to accept the good and the bad.

You also make mention that my service is lacking for the small operators. I beg to differ and I do get upset when someone makes mention on a forum anonymously and not to me personally. I have no control over turnover of any site, tenure of site or whether the site is safe from vandalism or theft or whether all opportunities of acquiring the top cherry sites in a given area have gone.

My customers have two options, a qualified site for charity at £22.50 or if you want to chose the category then my other service is available for Direct Marketing Campaigns at £45 per hour. The customer can choose.

Kind regards,

Barbara