Hurleys and tubz vending site finding service

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending site finding service

Post by popp665 »

Sorry that should be snack not snac when I post using my phone I cant see what im writing! Thats the only good or bad review ive ever seen though so not sure what to think myself
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

We have used Hurleys and found them great. As they dont know your area though spend an hour or so knocking up a list of venues you would like them to go at. If they get it in great if not you can always visit the site personally and have a face to face. You wont be recognized as the same company and it gives you two bites at the cherry.

Andy
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

that snack scam thing I contacted the guy as he was a memer on here, but to be honest he just seemed like he was one guy on a mission. Wouldnt say what had happened and wouldnt pass on any of his so called numerous contacts whom he had recieved emails from as I had asked him to pass on details of the forum to boost numbers, so i dont believe much of what he says on there.

Im not sticking up for anyone,but I dont see the point in putting up messages on websites if you cant back up what you say when questioned where as I know most of the members on here can or I would expect them to prove it.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
cleansweep06
Referred by?: WWW

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending vending site finding service

Post by cleansweep06 »

No experience of Hurleys, but tubz vending - terrible, absolutley awful.
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending vending vending site finding service

Post by Central2vend »

Totally disagree, used tubz vending a lot for site finding and they have found me some mega sites. The last 6 sites tubz vending have found for me have paid for themselves in 2 cash ups .
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Post by Style »

Ive never used tubz vending, But ive bought some tubz vending franchses that have had the normal mix of sites. Ie - terrible to OK. I dont think theres a lot in it. However if you are a new customer to either perhaps they would focus on the better business types to impress you. But at the end of the day once you move away from social clubs, sports clubs etc its pot luck. Im sure most of us have MOT garages that do £50 per month but others that do £10 per month. Ive got 3 tattoo palours, the best one does about £120 a month, the middle one £30 a month and the crap one £7 a month. Theres no way a site finder could guess that before making the calls.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Hurleys and tubz vending vending site finding service

Post by Coin Operated Group »

That's nearly 4 year old thread , lol
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Post by Style »

Matt, the old ones are the best!

Looks like cleansweep has just joined the forum, maybe new to vending and been stung by tubz vending.

Has anyone NOT been stung when entering the business, I was. Not by one of the wholesalers but by my very good friend who I paid at least twice what the sites were worth. Cheaper than going to university though!

Andy
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

The vast majority of sites I have had from Barbara were, what I would call Snack A Can types. Low volume, such as tyre fitters, care homes etc. Occasionally, you get a good site, but overall, I think the service is lacking for small operators. If you have a thousand towers, then £15-£20 per month adds up to a tidy amount, but they are not suitable for small operators in my opinion. I think Hurleys use Barbara for sites, unless this has changed recently.

I understand from talking to others that tubz vending are now much better.
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Post by Mark@YorVend »

I've had about 20 sites from Barbara over the last 3 months or so, and on the whole I'm quite happy with them.

I have had a very large care home that does a good £70 a month, and another that I visited the other day that had done a similar amount in the first month. I also got a fish and chip shop from her that actually wanted two machines, as it has a takeaway and restaurant, and both seem steady £40 a month machines.
I've also had pubs and clubs that have done about £20 a month over the years, from various sitefinders, so it just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover!!