New Vend And Glow machine

Vending related news
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Ross from Vendition

New Vend And Glow machine

Post by Vend And Glow »

Hey guys, hope you are all well. Sorry not been around a while but been having a bit of time out to refresh the batteries and get some new thoughts on my new machine.

I would like your feedback please on the new concept and how i think it may work.

The new design of the machine means that i won't be stuck with vending one product. The machine will be able to vend Mini cans, Pringles cans, capsulated toys (but not in the actual capsule thus saving money) bouncy balls and tatoos!

I am sure it will be able to vend other products too!

The machine will be modular making use of the slave machine to operate the modules and will obviously be mains powered.

Each module will be bought seperate and each module will be for a certain type of product. So you can connect a Glowstick dispenser on one side and a Glow bracelet dispenser on the other. I haven't decided how many modules you will be able to add yet because i still have no real idea how much it will all cost or indeed if the machine will end up being too big.

But if viable you would be able to connect enough modules so that you could pretty much vend any product you currently have from one machine!

The new machine means that the glowsticks, bracelets, necklaces can be vended individually if needed and without any packaging whatsoever! The capsulated toys will be vended without a capsule too!!

Being mains powered will mean lot's of options for buy one get one free or even playing a game! (the game requires no screen only the products and some clever software!)

You are probably thinking that i am talking from my **** with all these claims but its true.

When i came up with the new concept around 3 months ago i told the vending machine designer what i had come up with. He said if i had thought of a cheap and simple way of vending a glowstick or bracelet without packaging and without breaking them when being vending then he would buy me a pint!

I took my "model machine" to the designer and needless to say he didn't buy me a pint......he bought me several!

At the moment it's just simply a case that i have figured out how to do all the above but the stumbling block may or may not be that the machine is too big or too expensive to develop.

Now here's an interesting bit. I am not going to be able to do all this by myself and although i have the idea to vend all these products from one machine i dont have the knowledge of the industry or any contacts as such.

I also don't have much money left!

Now if there is anybody here that likes the sound of the "concept" and that's all it is at the moment, then i would be interested to hear from you.

I am looking for somebody or somebodys that have some finances (to put into the new concept) the knowledge of the industry and contacts and customers who we will be able to test the new concept with.

Before i share any details of the concept and my designer/manufacturer then i will require all manner of NDA'S etc signing so that i can be assured the ide wont be stolen or copied.
I will also require proof of the ability to fund this project before any information will be given.

Anyhow that all from me for now so let me know your thoughts either here or via a pm.

Cheers, Lee.
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: none
Machines Used: all

Re: New Vend And Glow machine

Post by cranedoctor »

You seem to be taking a long while to get this to market, your original idea was good but if there are any manufacturers taking note, someone will beat you to the line, nda is a waste of time as you have really told us all what it is. We could have made this for you by now, the longer it takes, the less interest people will have. Not having a dig at you, just telling it as it is!
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Vend And Glow »

cranedoctor wrote:You seem to be taking a long while to get this to market, your original idea was good but if there are any manufacturers taking note, someone will beat you to the line, nda is a waste of time as you have really told us all what it is. We could have made this for you by now, the longer it takes, the less interest people will have. Not having a dig at you, just telling it as it is!
Yes that's all fair comment. I am struggling getting the money together to be honest after i spent everything i had on the first machine that went slightly **** up!

I don't think i have given an idea of the vending mechanism to be honest, all i have said is it will vend multiple items. I am sure it's original and unique (designer agrees) and will do well but money is the big problem.

Anybody could give an idea of a glowstick vending machine but thinking how to do it is another matter! Could you think of a way of vending a single glow bracelet without it activating through the mechanism and without expensive packaging? (please don't lol)

The NDA was for the mechanism not the idea of vending glowsticks.

You say you could have built this for me now? I see you build your own machines (very nice ones too) How would you go about dealing with me if i was to come to you with my idea? I have no money at the moment but an excellent idea?

I understand ideas are worth nothing "it's how you execute them" but what kind of deal could be done between us (if any) if i showed you the CAD sketches? Like i said my designer of my old machines was very impressed with this idea so iam sure you would be too!

What kind of protection could i get? could you design and manufacture and i get a %?

Hope this doesn't sound arsey, it's really not meant to!
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by cranedoctor »

come & see me, ask anyone who deals or has dealt with me that i am fair, honest & straight to the point.

NDA is no issue, but remember if i tell the chinese or yanks, they dont give a **** about NDA`s, & really its only worth how deep your pocket is ( all bull5hit really )

i have manufacturing facilities in Spain, UK & China ( all top notch people ) & in house & external electronics design.

cheers
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Lee,

Do yourself (and us all!) a favour and go and speak to Cranedoctor. I've bough stock & machines fron them over the last two years. The're good people and have a lot of backing behind them. If they can't do it it's not worth doing.

Pete
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Vend And Glow »

cranedoctor wrote:come & see me, ask anyone who deals or has dealt with me that i am fair, honest & straight to the point.

NDA is no issue, but remember if i tell the chinese or yanks, they dont give a **** about NDA`s, & really its only worth how deep your pocket is ( all bull5hit really )

i have manufacturing facilities in Spain, UK & China ( all top notch people ) & in house & external electronics design.

cheers
Thanks Ian, it's important you understand that i am worried about being ripped off (not saying you would). I don't have much money or much experience with these kind of things and i suppose that's why things are taking so long.
I know i ask a lot of questions and hypothesise too much on here and other forums but i have been warned by people in vending about being ripped off and copied.

I have had two bad experiences so far with being ripped off with my machines so iam very reluctant these days to trust.

I hope you understand where i am coming from and by no means am i saying you would rip me off.

I would be happy to meet you sometime soon so i can get a feel for you and your company. Would you mind if i brought somebody along with me (family friend) that has experience in the engineering and manufacturing industry? He has done well in business too and would probably be able to understand things better than me!

Thanks

Lee
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Vend And Glow »

PGBrew wrote:Lee,

Do yourself (and us all!) a favour and go and speak to Cranedoctor. I've bough stock & machines fron them over the last two years. The're good people and have a lot of backing behind them. If they can't do it it's not worth doing.

Pete
:lol: fair enough.
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by cranedoctor »

yeh no worries Lee, bring who you want, & pete thanks for the vote of confidence, most people that come to us, stay with us as we do our best for everyone!