What do you use to carry sweets sweets and cloths onsite when restocking a tower?

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: What do you use to carry sweets sweets and cloths onsite when restocking a tower?

Post by Snackmore »

I had racking fitted by a company in Milton Keynes that do wooden racking but I had it adjusted so I have a long unit in my Vivaro, as you open the side door and look in the shelving has 12 sweet boxes open and accessible so I can reach in and get what I want, I have another unit bolted to this that holds 8 boxes and the wheel arch, I use that for cans etc.

I have a smaller unit over the left wheel arch for tools and ****.

I use Xero for all accounting and the accountant has access for the VAT return etc.

I used to record every pot I sold but never referred to it, I now look on the shelf at base and if its getting low I restock!
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Re: What do you use to carry sweets sweets and cloths onsite when restocking a tower?

Post by Quinch »

Snackmore wrote: June 22nd, 2021, 12:45 pm I had racking fitted by a company in Milton Keynes that do wooden racking but I had it adjusted so I have a long unit in my Vivaro, as you open the side door and look in the shelving has 12 sweet boxes open and accessible so I can reach in and get what I want, I have another unit bolted to this that holds 8 boxes and the wheel arch, I use that for cans etc.

I have a smaller unit over the left wheel arch for tools and ****.

I use Xero for all accounting and the accountant has access for the VAT return etc.

I used to record every pot I sold but never referred to it, I now look on the shelf at base and if its getting low I restock!
Thanks. I'm planning on getting some racking fitted but can't decide the best way to do it. I often take towers, stands and stock out at the same time so I was thinking of just getting racking across the back doors so I can still use the side door to access the towers and stands. Can you fit towers and stands in also with your racking? Don't suppose you could take a photo and put it on here