face masks

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Re: face masks

Post by Quinch »

Ok I'm going to wrap this up now as I'm bored of arguing with you Pablo as it's basically like arguing with the village idiot, you just keep repeating the same rubbish and pathetic insults. I know you're childish mentality will compel you to have the last word but nothing you say makes any sense anyway so I don't care.

Anyway I think a few things have been established from this:

1. Pablo is the undisputed King of Bullsh*t. He never backs up what he says with any facts it's all speculation, assumptions and boll*cks.

2. Pablo has agreed to stop using condescending emojis (you said this yourself Pabs) :thumbup:

2. I know you'll never admit it but I'm confident you'll be less likely to dish out the patronising language when someone voices their opinion in the future. I'll certainly comment on it if you do.

4. I'm realistic I know you will never stop ranting and raving about tubz vending/Hurleys and how you were hard done by Hurleys 100 years ago and you will never, ever, ever let anyone forget it. That psychosis runs deep I know, but you'll have to get your therapist to sort that one out if they don't themselves go mad in the process. What I do hope you understand is that every time you bring it up the vending community collectively sighs "here we go again" and repeatedly bashes their heads against the table in mind numbing frustration. Every time you bring it up you embarrass yourself but as I say I accept we are all doomed to hear it periodically from now until the end of time.

Happy Munching!
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

And good morning to Queenie...

1. I thought I clearly posted the evidence from the experts.... perhaps the content was too much for your academic misgivings to understand.

2. By not using emojis was a way to stop/prevent your anger.... this failed..

3. Looks like you put two number 2s, what was that about computer illiteracy, anyway I understand it should be number 3. I am respectful towards people’s opinion however, reserve the right to present the facts like I did to you.

4. I certainly do not embarrass myself in getting across the point of what Hurley’s did to me. Heavens above what would have happened if tubz vending had done the same to you. You have been on tubz vending’s case for year’s, well renowned for it.

Trouble is you do not know when you are beaten....

We provided the evidence
The poster admitted it was not correct ....

And you still try and blindside the argument with other points to hide your own shortcomings.

Like I said, it was lost in translation, a six year old would understand or any child for that matter.... however you are a different kettle of fish..... it is totally, totally beyond your comprehension to accept the facts as presented...

An absolute silly idea, no a stupid idea to mix sanitiser with sweets in the same sweet tower....

Now Mr Angry..... calm down.... suck those jelly beans..... resist the temptation to come back and rant...

YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT!
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Matt is absolutely loving this thread.........helping him no end chaps :D
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

The only comment I am going to make on all this is I am certain you know Hurleys is under new management, I also had issues with Paul, but as I said now under new management and I have nothing but good things to say about Liam.
dorsetvending
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Paul was a knob - plain and simple. I've rarely met anyone who has rubbed me up like him and I used to work with ex-offenders. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Congratulations Liam you're building the business back up. Heard alot of good about you and to be fair you must have taken some time and effort getting that business sorted. Can't imagine all the odds and sods were sorted when he shifted.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Just my two pennys worth.

Liam is a great bloke to deal with. Told me last week that he is packing to order now so that our stock gets as long a date on it as possible. He has supplied me with different sweets Ive asked for that he hasn't done before. Some have been great sellers. I also asked him for Halal stock for a couple of sites and he went out of his way to do that for me. They have saved me from losing those sites and massively increased sales. The pots he is using are the best Ive seen in 14 years in this business.

Ive knocked tubz vending in the past. I don't bother any more. They sited a tower in a barber's I have a one in last month. From conversations ive had with them in the past this means the site wasn't happy with my tower. Funny that cos this site is an Asian barber who only has Halal sweets. I went in last week. In a month my tower sales 53, tubz vending sales 2. As I said Im not knocking them, the are welcome to leave their tower there as long as they want.

Andy
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

Andy you should get the operator to ask tubz vending to re-site, they will if asked. Not nice when machines are doubled up. It happens occasionally however, I just ask the new operator to move, usually works.

What lines of Halal are you using..... had this problem with a couple of sites wanting Halal, my quick fix was to swap with a Pringles machine which suited them fine.
Bert
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: search

Post by Bert »

Thought I would pop in to see how face mask sales were going, also to get away from the toxic Twitter & see how peeps were all doing. I'm glad to see you have all remained well & are keeping site losses to a minimum. However, I think I might just head back to Twitter & maybe pop back when the season of goodwill is upon us.......

Still, I would be interested to know how sales of masks have been doing for you all?
If you feel it has made any difference in finding new sites or indeed keeping the ones you have?

I look forward to all your replies.....
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

I sell a few in pubs. Went mad when the rules changed. Prices have tumbled in the shops so £1 is a lot now. Its not going to make you rich overnight but probably orth putting a line of 6/7 in your pubs.
Bert
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: search

Post by Bert »

Thanks for the info, I haven't been to the shops much but was thinking every shop and their dog would be selling them by now & it seems you've confirmed that for me.
I was thinking of trying them out, but I think I will hold off for now as it looks likely they will be shutting pubs/restaurants again across the UK, which is a shame as I was hoping to try & target a few for some site finding. I guess it will have to wait now until well after the Queen's speech, trouble is which year!