Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Sited towers

Post by Style »

Following the thread for value of 2nd hand towers. Im interested to see what people have paid for sited machines.

Ive paid between £85 and £110 in the last year or so.

The most ive paid is £150. But that was a while ago, wont be happening again! Lol

Andy
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Re: Sited towers

Post by Central2vend »

I paid £115 sited full of stock and machines were 6 months old
Guy was after £200
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Most I have paid is £150 per site full of stock the cheapest I have paid is 25 machines sited 6 months old so with new plastic barrell full of stock £50 each lol

I'm buying 25 sites next week 6 months old for £130 full of stock I probably could have gone lower but imho £150 per site full of stock is the going rate
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Last lot I bought were £150 per machine, sited. I think the guy wanted £200 but ended up coming down to a more reasonable price.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Post by Style »

I suppose its depends on where you are with your business. A couple of years ago I paid £150 per sited empty towers but I was desperate to increase my business. Now I have it where I want it the value of new sites to me is much lower.
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Post by Central2vend »

What would you value 40 sited machines full of stock, with a 33pm average and well established. Buying this at moment and would value others input.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

Post by Style »

Well established had got to be worth a bit more and thats a decent average pm if you believe it.

I would do the maths on getting my money back within 10-12 months.
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Central2vend wrote:What would you value 40 sited machines full of stock, with a 33pm average and well established. Buying this at moment and would value others input.
Are there accounts to back up £33 average per month over a sustained period and can this be proved with stock orders? That will be the only way to prove if the business is performing at this level.

A business averaging £33 with 40 towers is very good and should fetch good money. What is the buyer asking? PM me if you don't want to disclose.

Kind regards,

Barbara
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Post by part-time-operator »

£33 per month is hardly exceptional! I'd be very dissappointed to average less than that but then that's probably why most people never make a living out of this. Problem with all this "how much is sited machine worth" sorting of guessing is that most rounds that get sold don't even come close to that kind of sales. The £150 number for the "average" round factors in that you're usually buying nearly new equipment and stock and free storage (and potentially a few sales) until you can find better sites.
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Sorry, disagree with you Part Time Operator. £33 is very good as an average. In today's market it is very difficult to achieve a high average if you are going to scale up your business. Having a few machines sited achieving high averages can be done but if you were to be placing several hundred out there you would have to travel very far and wide to achieve high averages as many of the cherry sites are taken. At the end of the day, a machine sited is only worth what someone is prepared to pay and what it's worth to them on the day.

Barbara