Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: South West Birmingham
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Brian Choice Vending

Vending Never fails to amaze me

Post by fitzgerm »

Greetings

I am looking for some feedback as to what would be considered reasonable code of conduct.

I passed a referral to someone on the forum for toilet vending at one of my sites where I have two sweet towers (or did!).

Whilst this person installed the toilet vending machines he very kindly also installed 4 beavers full of sweets against my towers. As a result I have had to remove one of my towers!!! Not happy to say the least.

Is this reasonable?

Malcolm
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: Vending Never fails to amaze me

Post by Mark@YorVend »

That's terrible!!

If you had been so good as to pass on the request for the jonny machine, you would have thought that even if the site owner had asked him for some beavers, he would have been honest enough to pass it on to you.
Just goes to show you never really know someone... I hope if it isn't cleared up you name the person responsible so we all know not to deal with him?

If it was me I would stick a pound coin up my a***/ in dog sh*t/ in a junkies mouth, then buy a pack of condoms from his machine with it!! :thumbup:
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Post by PabloV8 »

Use one of the toilet machines I.e purchase an item - then go tell the owner how much profit is made on the item you have in your hand. Slightly inflated of course, say 75% if you can!

Then tell the owner, he will of course tell you that he is only making 10% or 15%, finish off by saying, I hope he is giving you a reasonable cut!

Or

Put a sticker on the machine and say these products are not fit for purpose, they leak like a colander! :rofl:
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Ross from Vendition

Post by Vend And Glow »

I always thought Jonnys and beavers went well together......